cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your best pumpkin carving art for a chance to be featured

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2018

It’s the spookiest time of year — Halloween, of course!

We all celebrate in our own ways, whether it’s scary movie watching or hot cider drinking or crafty costume wearing. Some folks also put their creativity to good use by carving out creepy, kooky or just plain fun images on their pumpkins — and we want to see what you’ve got this week by sharing with us your most inspired designs in the comments!

Our Community Support team got a head start last week with these boo-tiful creations:

Pumpkin 01 - Jack.jpgArtist: Andrew H.

Pumpkin 03.png

Artist: Daniel E.

If you see a pumpkin you really enjoy in the comments, go ahead and give it an upvote through Wednesday, the 31st, and we’ll share some of the winners on the Atlassian Instagram on Thursday. ✨

giphy

5 answers

Suggest an answer

5 votes
Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2018

Won't win for best carving put certainly most vain, this was my team's entry in to our carving contest last year. I think it captures my best side. Talk about spooky!!

pumpkin1.jpgpumpkin2.jpg

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2018

But which one is the real Danny?

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2018

@Danny Zuccaro Love this so much.

2 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2018

Not carving, but my office just kicked off our yearly pumpkin painting competition. I get to judge this year, so I'm excited!

pumpkins.png

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2018

@Meg Holbrook SO cool. 🙌🏼

Deleted user November 12, 2018

Who won?  

😊

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 13, 2018

@[deleted] We featured some of them on the Atlassian Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/p/BppRuHSAFIi/

Deleted user November 14, 2018

Thank you for sharing that link!

2 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2018

Minion Pumpkin: minion_pumpkin.png

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2018

@Stephen Sifers Nailed it!

1 vote
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2018

This was my son's idea. I was pleased that it actually works.IMG_20181028_191911.jpg

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2018

That's AWESOME!!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2018

@Davin Studer I am just so impressed.

1 vote
Marlene Hild October 30, 2018
All done by hand, Klimt the kiss
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events