cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Codegeist contest this year ?

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2012

Mmmm. That's a pity.

6 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2012

Anyone from Atl ?

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2012

If they do please please don't do the marketing/popularity contest, that just got embarrassing last time.

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2012

Maybe I'm living under the wrong assumption: I had the impression that Codegeist are held just before Atlassian Summit

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2012

and I didn't see any "discontinued" announcement.

Maybe it is not discontinued!

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2012

JokeEngine On

It's a very serious problem for me. I NEED to change team's T-Shirts from last Codegeist !

But thinking twice, I may know the answer why Codegeist is not held: I heard that there's a T-Shirt crisis at Atlassian generated by too many votes ...

JokeEngine Off

Actually, Codegeist meant a lot of fun for us. It helps Atlassian to get a greater plugin base and it helps the plugin developers. So, it's a bit akward, after all it was announced as an yearly contest ... and I didn't see any "discontinued" announcement.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2012

Seems like you had some good ideas to have go at it ;) Jokes aside, I agree. Lot of useful ideas comes as part of codegeist!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events