Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Renjith a vegetarian?

Matthew Hunter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2012

We're going to have a lunch for Renjith's first week at Atlassian, and we need to know if he's a vegetarian or if he has any other dietary concerns so that we can find an appropriate lunch venue.

9 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

14 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2012

So the right answer is, I am not :)

13 votes
ChrisA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2012

I don't know the specific answer to the question, but perhaps as a workaround we could find a venue that supports the widest range of possible lunch options to cater for all needs?

Kelvin Yap
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2012

Worst. Customer service. Ever.

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2012

go ahead ... :)

Dave C
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2012

I'd downvote you if I had the karma to do it.

Also welcome Renjith, looking forward to you starting!

Michael Andreacchio
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2012

I'd like to upvote Dave but downvote Chris :/

Michael Andreacchio
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2012

This does not need an explination.

ChrisA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2012

Michael, Dave, please explain to Renjith during the lunch why everyone hates me. :D

Michael S
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2012

Downvoting just to piss off Chris.

Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2013

Downvoting just to piss off Chris.

5 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2012

@Renjith , Congratulations :)

@Matthew , I dont know whether he is a vegetarian but if he is then it will be better to go to a place where only veg food is served .

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2012

And if he is omnivorous avoid food which is tabooed . We Indians mostly prefer chicken , goat/lamb meat.

4 votes
ChrisA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2012

I don't know the specific answer to the question, but perhaps as a workaround we could find a venue that supports the widest range of possible lunch options to cater for all needs?

3 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2012

@Renjith Congrats :)

From the look on his face in his profile photo, he is ready to take on whatever comes his way. Veg, non-veg, front-end, backend...whatever it may ;)

2 votes
Michael S
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2012

Ice cream?

1 vote
JadeA February 24, 2013

I literally just stumbled on this and found this now. Answers for pre-orietation haha.. Hmm!

1 vote
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2012

And thanks for the wishes too...

1 vote
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2012
W00t! Fat Congrats Renjith!! Yay yay yay! So stoked for you! (and caught that AU hint a while back!)
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events