Inspirational Books πŸ“š

Karan Verma January 12, 2021

Is there any book that inspired you and helped you better and broader perspective?

Please drop their names. Would love to read πŸ’™82WM

4 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Krissy Ward January 13, 2021

"Fight Club" by Chuck Palahniuk. Helped me really develop myself and get out of my crappy job and get a real adult job.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2021

Nooooo, that was MY answer :'(

Like β€’ Krissy Ward likes this
Karan Verma February 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Krissy Ward 

0 votes
Answer accepted
ana_mora January 12, 2021
Karan Verma February 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing.

0 votes
Ulrika Eriksson May 12, 2021

A small book called "creativity - A short and cheerful guide" by John Cleese. It is both funny and educating.

0 votes
Eva Kasiak January 28, 2021

I love this one as it helped me to understand how the true visionaries and thought leaders' brains worked and what their thinking patterns were. This leads them to become game-changers in their industries. I guess each of us - we are not that far away from it too ;) 

It was written by Robert Dilts who is an NLP expert and coach. The book title is Strategies of Genius - you can find it here for example 

And by the way, there're three parts to the book ;) you can read the thinking patterns of Einstien, Mozart, Walt Disney, Leonardo Da Vinci, and few others. 

Karan Verma January 28, 2021

Thanks πŸ™‚ will look into.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events