Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I'm scammed by Tjeu Alan

Hello!

One of the users of Trello by the name Tjeu Alan hired me for YouTube script writing which I wrote 5 scripts for him at a rate of $15 per script.

We usually communicated on WhatsApp but blocked me when I requested payment for the job I did for him.

He scammed me through this platform and I'm seeking justice by this complaint.

• Thank you

1 answer

2 votes

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Despite the use of Trello, this is not an Atlassian question.  Even if it were, we're a community of Atlassian users/fans, not support (and certainly not lawyers or police), so we wouldn't be able to help you anyway.

You'll need to "complain" somewhere else.

Seconding Nic's comments. Just because the scammer is a Trello user does not mean Atlassian can help you with this, unfortunately, especially as your communication was outside of Trello. Remember, folks, practice smart internet behavior when interacting with people outside of your orgs.

Were they pretending to be an Atlassian employee? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

Don't F&*% the planet.

Over the weekend, Atlassian ran a New York Times ad calling on business leaders to join us in committing to a net zero future through the Science-Based Targets Initiative. As part of our gl...

1,185 views 6 39
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you