Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I cannot order Atlassian Certified T-Shirt because link to swag is not working

Hello, I just get my first certificate and in benefits, I see a free Atlassian Certified T-Shirt and a promo code. But the link on the page is not working.

Can you please provide me with details on how to order my free t-shirt?

BR,

Zoran

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Julia Atlassian Team Jun 13, 2022

All, we're trying to get our new swag store for certification shirts opened up soon.  The inventory is in, and we're working with the vendor who's setting up the storefront for you.  I hesitate to give a firm date on this....we'll notify folks here on Community when the store is ready. 

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Jun 14, 2022

Thanks for the update @Julia!

My coupon code is also not working now and shows an invalid coupon code. So is there any way to fix it?

Julia Atlassian Team Jun 14, 2022

@Jayesh Wankhade , you'll get a new coupon code when our new swag store opens.  Thank you for your patience!

Like Jayesh Wankhade likes this

There is a new version of the swag store here, Atlassian Swag Merchandise Store | Swag Home Page (rmglabs.com)

I had the same issue, got a certification, got one tshirt. By the time I got the second certification, the swag store was no more but it seems there is a link to a service desk at the top of this page, https://hello.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/580. You could try opening a ticket to see if they can help.

My coupon code is also not working now and shows an invalid coupon code. So is there any way to fix it?

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Jun 13, 2022

@Ben Thoma I'm wondering if the link is going to the old Atlassian Swag store that I believe was shut down.  Can you offer any help?

Thanks!

Yeah same thing is happening with me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

Don't F&*% the planet.

Over the weekend, Atlassian ran a New York Times ad calling on business leaders to join us in committing to a net zero future through the Science-Based Targets Initiative. As part of our gl...

1,191 views 6 39
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you