How many people are happy with the user information related to using R4J?

Tony Sims December 19, 2022

I just recently started involving myself in learning R4J. Based on my experience with the software community and the goal of gaining popularity, I would like to hear the opinions of others. Especially people that are not natively software developers. Be honest and tell me your impression of the organization and approach to the manuals, training aids, etc.

2 answers

0 votes
Bernhard Doleschel _Ease Solutions_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2022

Hello @Tony Sims ,

a very warm welcome at R4J. I´m Bernhard, the product manager at Ease Solutions responsible for our apps. I would like to share with you some details for your smooth start. As the versions differ a bit between Jira on-premise and cloud edition, please decide for your current situation:

Best Regards, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Bernhard

Tony Sims December 20, 2022

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for the reply. The you tube clips you pointed me to are specific to jira cloud and short but disjointed. The online documentation leaves a lot to be desired. I think a larger effort could make the online documentation/videos much more useful to new users.

Happy holidays to you too.

Tony

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2022

R4J has always wrked well for me.  What are you looking for here?

Tony Sims December 20, 2022

Thanks. My question is geared towards how much effort it took to learn the tool and if the available "user manual" and videos were sufficient for you to become proficient.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events