Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I start a group for Kanban users?

Tomo Lennox September 15, 2022

There is a lot of support for Scrum built into Jira, but you have to do a lot of creative configuration to get a good Kanban or Scrumban implementation going.  It would be great to have a community to share tips and solutions.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2022
Tomo Lennox September 19, 2022

That covers almost everyone, SAFe LeSS, Scrum, DaD, Flight Levels, XP....  I am looking for a place where Kanban users who struggle to find ways to adapt Jira to do textbook Kanban can share tips.  How can you measure WIP on multiple columns or swimlines?  How can can you display exit conditions on columns?  How can you measure time in state? 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 19, 2022

@Tomo Lennox I second the recommendation to post in the Agile group! You can tag your content "kanban" to help keep it organized. You will get more engagement that way I think!

Feel free to start a "How to kanban" discussion in that group; I'd be happy to promote it for you to make sure you get good answers!

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events