Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - carnival themed Atlassian User Group stand

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 15, 2018

🎪    🤹‍♂️

In two weeks my local Atlassian User Group will have a stand at #WellyTech - a local event mixing awards, fun, and networking. 🎟

Months ago this seems like a great idea to help boost our group numbers. 😱

So far I have

• Atlassian posters for the back drop
  • A double-sided Atlassian pull-up banner
  • Decks of planner poker cards for the game
  • Prizes (a mix of Atlassian merch, swag from previous summits, and TechTime swag)

Now that things are getting to the pointy end of the planning I realise I need some sort of AUG sign and maybe something printed for people to take away with AUG info.

Signs explaining the game might also help.

Any ideas? Suggestions? Links to printable stuff?

p.s. I started this as a question rather than a discussion to help out those working towards their Knowvember badge.

4 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 5, 2018

Here is a post-event update:

In less than 2.5 hours we gave away 30+ t-shirts, 150+ coasters, 80+ post-it pads, and 40+ other swag items. I could that as success - people love swag!

We had a few people sign up to the Atlassian User Group and more getting details to look it up later.

Here is a photo of the group leader @Jamie Lowe at our booth.

Jamie at WellyTech.jpg

Deleted user December 5, 2018

It looks amazing @Kat Warner

Like Kat Warner likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
December 6, 2018

Thanks

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
November 18, 2018

Thanks for the replies.

0 votes
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

Hi @Kat Warner,

Don't forget to put in a Swag Request to get some Atlassian swag :)

https://augleader.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/create/6

-Scott

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
November 18, 2018

Alas, the group leader was told this type of event was not eligible for swag.

0 votes
Deleted user November 16, 2018

Hi @Kat Warner,

Have you contacted your Atlassian rep or the AUG support desk for possible editable graphics?

Once you have a PSD or other file you can edit as you see fit and get it printed at a local printing shop. 

Hope this helps

Deleted user November 16, 2018

PS carnival themed stand sounds awesome, looking forward to photos of it all dressed up :)

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
November 18, 2018

I'll ask the group leader to contact them. I am restricted as I work for a solution partner so I was not allowed to be a co-leader.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events