Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Fortnite mobile will not load it stuck on the epic games logo

Hasn’t loaded for a day I’ve tried for hours please help

2 answers

1 vote

My guess is that

• Tou have gone to a site about Fortnight (sorry, I can't bring myself to write American English instead of English)
  • The site uses Confluence and/or Jira (Service Desk?) for their documentation and/or help-desk system
  • You have clicked on a link for help with Jira or Confluence, rather than a link for help with Fortnight

I think you're in the wrong place here - we're Atlassian geeks, not Fortnight players or support (ok, given the number of us, I'd say there's a load of us who are players, but that's not what we're here to talk about).  I think you probably want to look again at the site you came from and find links for help with the game, rather than the Atlassian software.

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader May 17, 2020

I took a quick look at the Fortnite support page there is nothing that would indicate it's powered by an Atlassian product.  However, I know Fortnite has been mentioned in a couple of off-topic post which may have been ranked higher on a Google search.

@Hudson James petry sorry you won't be able to find the help you are looking for here.  @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ is correct this community page is for people that are using products made by a company called Atlassian mainly for Software Development.

I'd recommend starting here to get the help you need: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/help-center

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Like Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ likes this

i cant even play on my chrome book 

and it pc without a mouse

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Jan 15, 2021

@Antonio Brown as mentioned above, this isn't a community for receiving assistance with Fortnite, I'd recommend going to their support site here: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/help-center

I hope that helps you!

-Jimmy

Like Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

🏸 Atlympic Event: Community!

Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! badges! fun!) please read...

935 views 31 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you