It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Does Atlassian supply community software?

I am currently doing research on setting up a community forum. As we already use Jira and Confluence, I thought it would be a good idea to investigate the if Alassian provides any software packages which relate to community forums. Such as this forum :-)

3 answers

hello @Joachim Prinsloo .

if you already use confluence, you have the Questions  add-on that can do the job.

0 votes
carolyn french Community Leader Nov 27, 2019

Hi Joachim! and welcome to Community!

Would the users of your Community Forum have licenses to Jira and Confluence? If so, Confluence Questions is a nice app for discussion around questions.

This Atlassian Community forum is built on Lithium (not an Atlassian product). It has a robust spam filter, and as you probably already know from navigating around, more discussions, articles, interest groups and other ways to connect are supported in addition to Questions.

Best of luck!

Carolyn

0 votes

There are a couple of apps on the marketplace that provide full forum-like functions (Questions for Confluence is more like the community in that it focuses on question and answer style things rather than forums).  I'm only familiar with Adaptavist's "Community Forums", but it's worth a look at all of them.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

Holiday Countdown Calendar 2019

Hello everybody, here we are again - it's the special time of the year - the smell of fresh baked cookies, gingerbread, a lot of blinking and glittering lights, children with big eyes staring through...

624 views 15 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you