Atlassian User Groups focusing on Bamboo Server ...

Mark Ryan January 7, 2020

Hi All

Most of the AUG meetings I see, appear to be focused on Jira, Confluence, sometimes on Bitbucket .. But I am looking for some ideas (and hopefully some people to bounce those ideas around with) on some very large scale Bamboo Server CI/CD projects.

I am based in Austria but travelling out to Germany or the UK would not be a problem ... 

Would also be happy to present on what I've done so far with Bitbucket, Jira, etc .. which includes a large migration from Subversion into Bitbucket (100+ repos) and creation of a novel git workflow to manage multiple parallel releases within a team of 50+ developers and engineers.

Does anyone know of any AUG's out there that are more focused on the Build/CI side of the Atlassian tools (or have a few members that way inclined???)

Many Thanks

Mark

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2020

Hi @Mark Ryan,

I don't think there are enough of us in a concentrated area for a local Community event to take place.

I can't speak for other regions, but I know in a recent poll I did of the local community members in my area Jira and Confluence are the predominant products that people are using and thus why they are the focus of the local events.

I have just come to teams with this and decided to leverage the online community for questions/discussions about Bamboo.

There are a number of really smart and engaged Bamboo enthusiasts that are watch the Bamboo collection and more than happy to provide assistance and ideas (myself included).

-Jimmy 

Mark Ryan January 7, 2020

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon .. I've added myself to the watchlist and I'll be posting some questions/discussions up there soon ... 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events