It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Article by Bruno Miretti Using X-Windows with Charon-AXP

Prashanth Jadhav I'm New Here Mar 29, 2019

Hi Community Members.

There is an article by Bruno Miretti on using X-Windows with Charon-AXP.

There it is mentioned "If you wish to use theWindows host as the X11-display for the emulator, I recommend setting up a virtual network on the Windows host using the “vmini” network driver."

I would like to know what the vmini network driver is and where could it be downloaded from.

I searched the net, could not find any info.

Warm regards,

Prashanth

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Apr 01, 2019

Hi Prashanth,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! We're equipped to answer questions about the Atlassian Products themselves here (Jira, Confluence, etc). Looks like the question you have is about something specific in a particular Confluence instance. Since we don't know the particulars of what's in the article, we won't be able to provide an answer unfortunately.

With some Googling, I was able to find that the article you're looking at is this one. Based on that, these articles might help you:

It looks like that adapter is part of the WindowsCE package.

This is all outside the scope of what we provide help for on this site though, so this is the best I can do for you! Hopefully those links point you in a direction that helps get the solution you need.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Disney Live Action Reboots: Are you for or against?

Happy Friday Everyone! Today marks the international release of Disney's live action version of the animated classic Aladdin. I know that this movie was met with some controversy of over cast...

80 views 13 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you