Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Apache open office

As a mystery writer , I use Apache open office, Recently my writes were corrupted, a serious issue. I reopened Apache to find a list of book titles in the menu. My question is do you have a shadow copy of the Book titles, books, if possible kindly inform me .

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Jul 16, 2020

Hey Frank, welcome to the Community!

We answer questions about Atlassian products here - Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc. While we definitely know a few people that use Atlassian tools to write books, they unfortunately don't have any direct connection to Apache Open Office.

Sometimes we do find that folks find their way over to this Community because a site they're on is using Confluence has an Atlassian link in the footer. Did you start off at a different site possibly? We unfortunately can't help with retrieving any Open Office backups but I'm wondering if you might have been working with an IT department that might have some options.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

🏸 Atlympic Event: Community!

Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! badges! fun!) please read...

942 views 31 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you