Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

phpmydirectory license expired ?

Hi,

I am still using phpmydirectory. I can't get into the admin screen: 

License Error

There was a problem validating your software license.
- Verify your license code is in defaults.php
- Try reissueing your license.

If you still receive problems, please contact support.

Can anyone help with this ? I reuploaded the defaults.php backup file but no change. How can I fix this. I know phomydirectory does not exist anymore so need some help. 

1 comment

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Unfortunately, I think there's a clue in that welcome - we're here to talk about Atlassian stuff, but phpmydirectory is not an Atlassian thing.  

My guess is that you clicked on something that was "help with the documentation system" instead of "help with phpmydirectory", and they're using an Atlassian product for their documentation.

In short, I think you're in the wrong place, unless you can tell us what this might have to do with Atlassian stuff!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

Don't F&*% the planet.

Over the weekend, Atlassian ran a New York Times ad calling on business leaders to join us in committing to a net zero future through the Science-Based Targets Initiative. As part of our gl...

1,217 views 6 43
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you