cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ’™ Your first memory of the Atlassian Community

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2022

Atlassian Community, my lovely blue heart, next to my original one. πŸ’™ πŸ«€

While I was writing about the recent "10 Years of Atlassian" article, I faded into memories of the Community. It didn't take long for my brain to develop the idea of "how cool would it be to write a 10 Years of Community article?!"

I entered the Atlassian World in 2016, and back in the days, I was browsing Answers to find... duh, answers to my burning questions about Jira, Confluence, and the entire stack of apps I would probably work with. 

aac-cq.png

Even then, it was so fun watching @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- competing with @Boris Georgiev _Appfire_ for the Awesome Answerer title. As we can see, it didn't change much in terms of who was on top of the game. 

Answers, Confluence Questions, and not a slight clue what will happen 5 years later! 

I am more than curious to hear your first memory of the Atlassian Community, depending on the time and state you joined the Atlassian World!

3 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2022

Hahaha, I found my first post! That was 9 years ago on March 19, 2013.

Thanks  @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_for helping me out, I love this place!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-to-manage-the-version-of-the-status/qaq-p/544127

QQζˆͺε›Ύ20220414175929.jpgQQζˆͺε›Ύ20220414175949.jpg

Like β€’ # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2022

Hi Community Members

Its my 3rd year in Atlassian Universe and I'm amazed on how the tools have evolved over time especially in the last 2 years.

It's really great seeing how Atlassian applications are being used for all the purposes across all the industries for the greater good and reaching high heights day by day!!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2022

@Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ great way to get me in a retrospective mode. Looking at my activity, the oldest post was only in January 2020 (which I am astonished by, I would have thought I was involved much earlier). Back then I am sure the lozenge was I'm New Here - but so happy to be part of the Community Leader team now.

Capture1.JPG

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events