You are being silly

Fadoua January 29, 2021

Good day everyone,

What is the most foolish thing you did recently that made everyone think: what is wrong with this person?!!!!!

I am already giggling!!!

Best

Fadoua

do-something-silly-to-make-you-laugh.jpeg

9 comments

Comment

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

Let me start here: I was with my teenage son in a store when he met his old classmate. They were so happy to see each other, were sharing memories from high school when I jumped from nowhere then told her I am his mom. Guys I wish I had my camera on. Even though they were wearing masks, the look in their eyes was priceless. My son was about to jump on my throat 😂😂. I really enjoyed it

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

During a webinar I had a laughing fit and couldn‘t hold myself from laughing for minutes. 😂 the problem was: the trigger was an insider and nobody else even slightly understood why I was laughing 😂🙈 

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 5, 2021

I love this! I've had coworkers do this to me too... #evil

Like Fadoua likes this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2021

I was in Sephora with my daughter and wife. We are looking for the perfume so I walk up to an employee, which was probably around 19-20 years old, and said: Hi, I'm from Corporate (headquarters). How are things? She panicked a bit then answered me something back. Then I asked her: where is the perfume located? She told me and I hurried away because I really think she thought I WAS from Corporate. I don't think she knew I was just joking so I didn't have the heart to correct that.  My daughter was SO embarrassed by this. 

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2021

😂😂

Like Dave Liao likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2021

A couple of weeks ago, my wife and 6-year old daughter were watching a horror movie in the living room. I was not at home. When I came home and noticed that a scary scene is going on, I just quietly switched off the living room lights. Both of them started shouting at once. It was really a horrifying experience for them and I got a lot of yelling from my wife :-( at first, but later everyone of us found it hilarious, and couldn't stop laughing at it. 

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2021

Funny isn't it?!!! They are watching a scary movie then get scared when you turned the lights off 🤣

John Vila January 30, 2021

I think by far the most foolish thing is eating tiger balm.
For those not in the know, tiger balm, is balm like any other for headaches apparently, 
Burns like hell!!! As a kid I used to eat it. Yes I used to manage to get my hands on it as a kid. What is even more strange is I still remember the taste.

Like # people like this
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2021

My wife uses this balm when she has a headache. I can't imagine what is its taste... is it as spicy/hot as it smells? :D

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 5, 2021

Whoa, I never thought about eating the stuff! Glad you're around to tell the story =)

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2021

I have two sons and with older (3years old) I'm going out almost every day. So he is my excuse to do stupid things on public. For example this week we tried to imagine how penguins can laugh and we tried to show to each other.

I think I will have to move to other city while my kids are older :D.

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2021

Stupid = me!

I vacuumed the appartment on friday (it was already late and little bit dark) - had my headphones on and it was more of vacuum dance & sing performance in full lights - 2nd floor.... and we have floor to ceiling windows 😁 Not funny until I saw there was someone working at the office on the other side of the street who looked at me like 🤔 "Not sure if I should call the ambulance!"

😂😂

Like # people like this
Valerie Palmer February 2, 2021

We just got close to 20 inches of snow and I went to the grocery store with my son.  On the way home I decided it would be fun to go down a road that hasn't been plowed.  Not too far in we got stuck.  I saw the look of panic on my sons face and rocked the car to get out of the snow... he had never experienced anything like that before.  Once we got free we continued down the road and I could see the next road has been cleared but to get through the even higher snow I stepped on the gas and spun the wheel.  We made it through and the min we got home he ran inside and told his sister what happened.  

Snowmageddon 2019 and Random Funnies: Random Tuesday Thoughts | Stacy  UncorkedStacy Uncorked

Renee Zhang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 2, 2021

I was studying abroad in New York (I'm from Sydney) and attended a college boxing class for the first time. I learned 'shadow boxing' in that class and then went to the library to study. It was probably 1am and I was feeling extremely delusional and tired, so I went to the bathroom to refresh myself. There was a nice full length mirror in the bathroom, and since there was no one in the room I though I'd practice my shadow boxing skills. Right at that moment, someone walked in while I was making weird breathing sounds and dodging my own punches in the mirror. Never been more embarrassed in my entire life!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events