cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why so mad on monday?!

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2020

Let's talk about something I really find interesting -> grumpy mad Monday 🙄

Pretty sure everyone knows - probably from themselves - the BAD Monday 

270d1fd19d68725ee7f4b13379ab3b02

Some years ago I would have said the same, but during the last years I would say I really became a monday person I would say. I enjoy my weekends and start fresh and jipie in a new week 🤩 and it's getting worse during the week 🥱😴

I think worst day of the week is Thursday (especially noon)! I'm really tired than and still much time to go until weekend. 

How about you? Do you like or hate Mondays? Which days do you like best or don't you have any preferences?

Would love to hear your opinion

Monday Work GIF - Monday Work GIFs

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2020

I've never looked at Monday as the worst day of the week.

I am lucky compared with most, I think, I enjoy a lot of my job, and so after a couple of non-working days, I'm refreshed and interested to see what the new week might bring.

Wednesdays however, can just do one.  The energy has faded, and FriYay and Caturday seem almost unreachable.  I know what you mean about Thursdays, but one of the louder inner voices in my head is pointing out "you're more than halfway there" when I wake up on Thursday, so it's fractionally better for me than Wednesday!

Like • Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2020

You're right and that's a good point @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- - maybe I have to overthink my Thursday-nono and switch to Buh-Wednesday

Also a very good point what you mentioned with interest - I really love Mondays 💙 (someone had to say it out loud) it's always like starting a new adventure every week - or to use the words of Super Mario - Here we go

Mario Here We Go GIFs | Tenor

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2020

I agree, after a relaxing weekend it is great to get back into the swing of things.

Like • Fabienne Gerhard likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events