Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which type of Confluence user are you?

Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2021

Hey everyone, 

Whether you’re new to the central source of truth or you’ve been sharing key information for years, we’ve all got a type.

Which type of Confluence user are you.png

Comment with an emoji (or emojis) for which Confluence user you are! 

4 comments

Comment

Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2021

The perfectionist....should add tries to over outline and configure everything even if it can't be done....spends too much time making it pretty etc lol

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2021

@Jenn Riek I love this!

I feel like I'm a combination of: "The Workaholic"😅 & "The Visual Master"👀

Though, I'm writing articles at 10pm and scheduling them for normal hours so that people don't know I'm working at night.

Also, how did you know my spelling is sub-par ;)

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2021

I'm the 👻 .  But "Caspar" rather than "Abigail Crain". 

I often get to a page, want to comment and find someone has said what I want to, but better.  I rarely write new things, but I do add to, or update other people's stuff, again because someone has done better than I can as a starter and it could use, well, an update or more.

I fight my instinct to say nothing, I try to ignore that I don't think I have anything to say, but I usually lose. 

I drift through cities of information, unhindered by physical blockages, but have very little influence beyond whispering at the active inhabitants, and asking the odd cat to push something off a table ;-)

Like # people like this
WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2021

I'd say:

• Workaholic
  • Perfectionist
  • Prolific Writer

I'm the opposite of @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- .  I fight my instinct to say something about everything. :D

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events