What was your favorite holiday gift this year?

Paul G December 28, 2017

Was it from Santa? Was it???

elf.jpg

12 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 28, 2017

I was very excited to get Golden Girls Monopoly! I believe it was from my sister, who captured the moment:

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 8.46.59 AM.png

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2017

This is awesome, I also love these girls and watched every single episode. 

I definitely would buy the St. Olaf village card - the best jokes came from there.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 29, 2017

Hahah... there is a "Back in St. Olaf..." deck of cards (instead of Community Chest). 

Paul G December 29, 2017

Woah!

Amazing!!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2018

OMG

​md
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2018

Great photo! 

Bridget
Community Manager
January 3, 2018

This photo is now my desktop picture :) 

Leslie Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2018

Best pic, @Monique vdB!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2017

Blood Rage is my Christmas game this year. It doesn't look like Christmas at all but it is a great viking board game. Can't wait to meet my gaming group the next time and play this!

IMG_3064.JPG

Paul G December 29, 2017

I'm jealous. I got pants!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 3, 2018

@Paul G are they parachute pants?

Paul G January 3, 2018

@Monique vdB - Nah. I wish. Just some dungarees.

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
January 3, 2018

I'm lactose intolerant and really miss ice cream, so my partner got me this amazing and ridiculous kitchen gadget to make vegan banana ice cream! I already tried it even though it was -23*C outside :) 

Paul G January 3, 2018

Noice!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 3, 2018

Well how was the ice cream??? Do tell!

Bridget
Community Manager
January 3, 2018

Ice cream pics! 

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
January 3, 2018

So far, I've only had the original banana version - and that was delicious! There are cool recipes so I'm going to attempt a tiramisu version later. I'll take some pictures!

Bridget
Community Manager
January 3, 2018

❄️cool❄️ recipes?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 4, 2018

I make mine in my Vitamix and I love adding cocoa powder to the banana to make it chocolate. Then sprinkle a bit of dried coconut on top...

8bc0f1d691aa1471c12280f2926f7ee1.jpg

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
January 4, 2018

Mmm, I will have to try that @Shannon S

Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
January 3, 2018

I got a new lens for my 35mm camera (Canon AE-1). It's a macro lens. I spent the holiday break up in Portland and we got some unexpected ice/snow. So, I took some great shots with my new lens of plant life encased in ice! Will share once they are developed :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2018

Would love to see them! 🌱❄️

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 4, 2018

Oh man!!! I'm dying to have an AE-1. Please do share!

Do you do any home developing? My husband and I develop all our B&W ourselves at home with Caffenol process. :) 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2018

This gift made me laugh: Perhaps my Instagram obsession has gone too far?

instagram.png

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Paul G January 3, 2018

🙌🏼

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
January 3, 2018

break the internet 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2018

@BiancaE I'm ready to step into the spotlight. 🙏🏼

Bridget
Community Manager
January 3, 2018

I got a Fitbit! Now I will always know exactly gloomy it is in San Francisco, making it impossible for me to get my steps in! 

IMG_5119.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 3, 2018

Hahahah @ the desktop photo! 

And hooray Fitbit! I have been looking for a pedometer with some kind of game element -- but I don't like zombies, or pedometers on my wrist. Anyone have a recommendation? 

Darline Auguste
Community Manager
January 4, 2018

20180104_092737.jpg

Ahhh @Bridget this was my favorite gift this year as well! Super excited to get to steppin'!

Bridget
Community Manager
January 4, 2018

@Darline Auguste LOL 142???? You better get moving! ;)

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 4, 2018

I don't want to be that girl, but I did get a S'well bottle and it ACTUALLY keeps things ice cold all day.

I also got a cute little Adipose stress toy. Well, I bought it with Christmas money, so it was kind of a gift?

giphy

Bridget
Community Manager
January 4, 2018

Self-gifting is the best gifting! 

Leslie Lee
Atlassian Team
January 4, 2018

This was a gift for our kids, but our family has had a blast playing this video game. It's about TEAMWORK! Everyone has to work together in the kitchen to create meals to serve customers. We're not so good at it yet... maybe it's time to do a retro :)

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2018

I can't share pics from work *sad face*, but I got the Lego Ghostbusters headquarters!  I only have the first floor of it done, but I didn't start building on it until this past weekend.....still in awe of it.  LOL

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2018

Then you can play with @Shannon S and her Adipose Stress Monster - fighting against your ghostbusters :-)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 9, 2018

Aaah I love Legos! That's amazing. My daughter got the "women of NASA" playset, which she's putting together now. 

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2018

I got one of those too! But I bought it for myself :D

Paul G January 11, 2018

I bought myself one of these... self gifting is a-ok in my book!

BB-8_Clean_legal_line_1024x1024 (1).jpg

Like Davin Studer likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2018

I'm late to the post here, but I got an erasable pen which totally blew my mind (the erasing part actually works!). It has Doraemon on it too.

Almost like this:

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 19, 2018

I bought a whole pack of those in Japan! Be careful though, if you got the Frixon kind it just makes the ink go invisible with heat, so it's not really erased.

So if you wrote something important, and it's in a hot car, it will disappear. To fix it, you can just put the paper in your freezer and it will make all the ink reappear.

giphy

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2018

@carolyn french I love fun office supplies! ✂️🖊🖇

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2019

Woohoo  - new gear for mountain biking!  Had a great New Years day outing even tough it was wet,  in the low 40's, and we were  freezing cold.... :-)

IMG_7533.JPG

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events