Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Office (US) TV series

vray May 19, 2022

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Hope you are all having a great day so far.

I few months back I watched The Office (US) TV series on Prime. And ever since I am so hooked on it.

I wanted to check if there are any Office fans out there. And who is your favorite character.

Mine is Dwight!

13 comments

Comment

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

Like # people like this
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

I am a longtime fan of The Office. If you like the show, you should check out the podcast, The Office Ladies. The actresses of Pam and Angela became best friends in real life through the taping of the show. The premise of the podcast is that they do a rewatch and talk to the director, producer or other cast members about the making of the show. They have also just written a book together. Anyway, you can check it all out here: Office Ladies

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

Michael is one of my favorites - surprisingly he actually shows growth through the series!

giphy-downsized

Like # people like this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

I feel like I am mailing it here b/c @Dave Liao beat me to the punch, but, me too.

Michael is just too funny!

~~~~~~~~~

If you happen to like the orignal, UK version, staring Ricky Gervais I highly recommend After Life on Netflix

Very different, but also very good.

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

@Dave Rosenlund the original Office is amazing! 🇬🇧

Like Valerie Knapp likes this
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2022

Unpopular opinion: the original (UK version) is better. Love the cast of the American version, but the British humo(u)r is more my speed :D  

vray May 21, 2022

@Dave Rosenlund I like Ricky Gervais and I am planning for a while to watch After Life. Probably will catch up soon.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

An amazingly binge-able show. I'm a sucker for romance and can't help but tear up during so many Pam-Jim scenes, but this one always gets me good...

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

The fire drill episode is one of the funniest things ever! Michael would probably be my favorite as well. 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

Oh good topic @vray :)

I don't have a favorite but I sure enjoy the office!

giphy

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

It has been a while since I have seen an episode of the office but I would agree with @vray that Dwight was great and my favorite as well.

Like # people like this
vray May 21, 2022
  • After I completed watching the entire series for the first time, I went back and started with Season 1, Ep 1. 
  • It's just amazing that so many cast members are Ivy leaguers and 3 graduated from Harvard.
  • Mose and Toby were writers on the show!!!
Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 23, 2022

Huge Office fan here! I just finished Brian Baumgartner's book Welcome to Dunder Mifflin and I highly recommend. 

I also have to share that my sister worked on The Office back in the day and I got to tour the set in 2008. Here is some pictorial proof!

Oh and my favorite character is Michael Scott, for sure. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 10.49.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-23 at 10.49.32 AM.png

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2022

This may come as a shock, but I have never actually watched the office.  I have been told I should watch it, I just haven't gotten around to it.

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2022

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2022

Potentially spicy opinion here... The Office Parks and Recreation

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
May 30, 2022

Shout out to Dwight XDDD

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2022

I don't know what it is about this show - I love Steve Carell, I love office humor, I love dry humor... and yet, I just could not get into this show at all.

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2022

Michael for me.

Гормон Дмитро July 7, 2022

Cool series

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events