Tell me something your pets did today but replace their name with "my co-worker"

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 19, 2020

I've see some great examples of these elsewhere and I'd love to see some more!

Payment of Pet Tax (a photo of said co-worker) is encouraged

5 comments

Comment

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2020

No pets, unfortunately. But my boyfriend has started calling me his coworker and refusing to let me introduce him as "boyfriend" on any video calls he shows up in. 

He's not cute enough to merit a picture, I swear. ;)

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 19, 2020

I do not have pets so I'll just share some favourites I have seen elsewhere. I'll give credit only where the comment has been claimed.

=================================

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 12.21.22 PM.png

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
March 19, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 12.21.08 PM.png

================================

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
March 19, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 12.29.15 PM.png

=================================

I'll share more later if this discussion gets more popular ...

Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2020

My co-workers chased each other in the yard, had lunch and passed out. They are taking a nap in the middle of the day! Couple of slackers...

Like Kat Warner likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events