Sunday Sillyness: Your upcoming week in one GIF!

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2018

I love posting GIFs in the Community... most professionals probably roll their eyes at us idiots and our love of GIFs; however, they can be soooo expressive and for the Off Topic discussions, they make it so much fun.

QUESTION: If there was one GIF that perfectly describes your week ahead, what would it be?

With working already on Sunday to get ahead of myself, then 3 days (of +14 hours per day) before starting my well earned holiday on Thursday, this one couldn't be better for describing my week ahead.

#LongLiveAtlassian #LongLiveGIFs ;)

tenor.gif

5 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 7, 2018

I passed my Jira Agile exam on Friday so this week will be relaxed in comparison.

Image result for work gif

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2018

Congrats @Kat Warner for passing your exam!

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2018

@Kat Warner: Epic stuff. Many congratulations.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2018

Starting the week with the motto: "Nothing is impossible!" - see gif below :)

#LongLiveGIFs

giphy

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2018

@Fabienne Gerhard : Now THAT is a great GIF ! :oD

Jens Iwanenko October 8, 2018

Mine will probably be something like this. :D

I'm having a training on moderation techniques for the better part of the week.

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2018

@Jens Iwanenko. Nice ! Sounds (and looks) like it'll be great fun! Enjoy

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2018

https://media.giphy.com/media/Msh88oWPvHCMg/giphy.gif

Well for some reason gifs aren't working for me, so here's the giphy of the freezing state my office is in.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 16, 2018

It me!

jugglesmall.gif

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2018

@Monique vdB: Wow.... this GIF perfectly describes my daily life at work right now.... :oO :'o(
LOL

Like Kat Warner likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 10, 2018

@Andy - PTC Redundant haha yeah it's appropriate to so many weeks.

And when I saw this notification pop up I thought there was a new Sunday Silliness! :) 

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2018

@Monique vdB
What a coincidence!
I actually had another #SundaySilliness post in mind for this coming weekend....

^WATCH THIS SPACE^

Hiding.gif

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events