Submitted Answers are not Showing after refreshing the Page

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2020

Hi All,

I am facing an issue for 3 days when I submit an answer in the community, it submitted but when I refresh the page it's gone.

Is this problem facing my others too?

3 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2020

I'm not seeing that happen here.  What page(s) have you answered on?

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2020

Hi @Monika Rani ,

Last week I have also faced the problem while using images in a post or article!

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal  yes I also faced the same in last week too.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Henri Seymour _Easy Agile_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2020

I've encountered a similar issue. Replying to a comment (like Monika Rani has done on this question) is failing for me.

After hitting the "Reply" button... nothing happens. The button is disabled (because it's already clicked), but there's no indicators the reply has been submitted. On refresh, it's as if I never did anything. I've tried Chrome and Firefox, I've logged out and in again, I've restarted, I'm not even entirely confident that this comment will submit successfully. 

It's made me realise also that there doesn't seem to be a channel to report bugs with Atlassian Community, aside from Atlassian Community itself. 

Like Monika Rani likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2020

I've seen this in a couple of cases:

Most common is when I've left a browser page open on a question for ages and it's timed out (not necessarily my login, for some reason the login timeout seems to be different to a page timeout)

I've managed to install a browser plugin that breaks it for no good reason I can find

Henri Seymour _Easy Agile_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 9, 2020

I've tested this enough to know it's not a timing issue. It's the same behaviour across browsers so it wouldn't be a plugin. 

If this reply posts, I'll be happy to know it's not a universal bug and I'll move on. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events