Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stickers!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 14, 2019

This discussion started over here but I thought it deserved more prominence.

Share your sticker display on your laptop or other receptacle.

Mine is a work in progress with more Summit 19 stickers to be added.

IMG_20190515_081315.jpg

10 comments

Comment

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2019

Boy oh BOY! Do I love stickers ! ! 😍🤘🥇

Here's my work collection. 

I love it so much because my laptop is a true representation of my OCD-side - all organised, well structured & governed as well as according to process& hierarchy; whilst my notebook is a true reflection of my highly creative and chaotic ADHD side - all over the place but still looking fricking AWESOME !

Big shout out to CORRECTBOOK who make these notebooks - they are really making a big change to the world thanks to these notebooks. Such an awesome cause!

https://correctbook.org/ 

IMG_6314.JPG

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2019

Thanks for the CorrectBook reference @Fun Man Andy !

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2019

You're most welcome @LarryBrock 

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2019

Great idea for a thread!  I realize that much of mine have come from the 2 summit's have been to.  I think my fav is the 'working on my Jira core' - something about a planking gojira dino that really resonates with me.

0517191131a.jpg

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2019

Love Taco with sunglasses and the unicorn :)

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2019

I live in fear of an IT admin who will "force choke" anyone that puts stickers company equipment, so I don't have many but I thought I'd share one I have on my desk that I really like:

20190517_140626.jpg

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2019

Odd. I would think it makes it easier to tell different laptops apart.

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2019

@[deleted] : That is BRILLIANT!

A long time ago at an old employer IT were having a bit of a gripe about stickers... they then locked horns with one GIThub fanatic and it went sour. When that guy had to hand in his laptop for an upgrade he had covered it head to toe (except screen and keyboard) in LAYERS of stickers

🤩👍

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jennifer_Weser
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2019

I have tried to add a new picture as I have added several new additions to my laptop, but no matter what format I try to attach in, it's not possible, *sigh

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2019

@Jennifer_Weser Send it to me via slack and I'll post it for you ! 🤩

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2019

@Jennifer_Weser : Here is your masterpiece!! 

I absolutely LOVE the "No chaos here!" one

Special shout out to @LarryBrock - there's a sticker on here "Be A F*CKING Legend".... would be great if we could find you a sticker that says "But I am A F*cking Legend!" 

Untitled.jpg

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2019

You are too kind @Andy - PTC Redundant !

@Jennifer_Weser- remember that you have to post some text (even if it's just a ".") with a picture. 

Mark Lang May 18, 2019

There is still room :-)  

IMG_2578.jpg

Like # people like this
Jennifer_Weser
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2019

Way to go @Mark Lang

And it's ok if the stickers slightly overlap, so you can definitely have more stickers fun if you want!! 

Mark Lang May 20, 2019

Too true - I'm getting there :-)

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2019

@Mark Lang- I believe there are smaller product logo stickers running around.  That might give you more room....

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2019

I'm not adverse to overlapping, especially on my notebook, but definitely on the hunt for smaller stickers about 1.5cm in diameter max!

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2019

Still have some space left.. waiting for the best to come!

@K15t GmbH huge fan base here ;)

IMG_6010.jpg

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2019

That Grumpy Cat sticker would be priceless now! Also, where did you get those awesome unicorn stickers - love them :)

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 28, 2019

Poor Grumpy, my spirit animal <3 

Unicorns are from the awesome k15t, from the Atlassian Summit bag inserts. They are always making amazing stuff!

Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2019

Not quite the theme of the thread, but a recent sticker collection I recently amassed. :-)

nanners2.jpg

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 22, 2019

Wow @Payne , I can tell you an awesome banana cake recipe ;) 

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2019

@Payne : In my opinion TOTALLY fits the theme and your definitely win the category "Most random sticker collection" !

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2019

Oh my! That's a lot of unique banana stickers lol

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2019

I am glad Andy shared his notebook as well, here is my tablet (yes it is pretty bare at the moment), and my notebook (which is pretty cluttered with stickers) :)IMG_0047.jpg

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2019

Looking Epic Jodi! :oD Great to see the notebook in action as well as tablet!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2019

Thanks Andy! :)

Gamegenorator August 13, 2019

Where do you guys get those? There Amazing!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2019

The Trello stickers are from a Trello Community event, check online for an event near you: https://aug.atlassian.com/trelloevents/

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2019

No trello events in The Netherlands..... :'''o(
#Shame !

@Gamegenorator : mainly events... AUGs & Trello events for the Atlassian stuff (like this one below I picked up last night in Amsterdam).... and conferences / workshops / meetups for other stuff.

Here's the AUG I am Chapter Lead of: https://aug.atlassian.com/rotterdam/

Some of my stickers are from my kids sticker books. LOLz !!

14_08_2019, 07_46 Office Lens.jpg

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2019

Sorry to hear that, why not be a Trello Events Leader too since you area already an AUG Leader @Andy - PTC Redundant :) 

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc : it is soooo tempting. If i do 50% less AUG events (ACE's) then I would have time for Trello Events ! ! 

Having enough time is always a challenge!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2019

Yes finding enough time for everything can be tough, maybe have a merged event some evening :)

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 19, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc : It's in the Ideas Pipeline! Doing a Trello event one time instead of the regular ACE is definitely doable!!

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 19, 2019

That's so great to hear Andy!

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 26, 2019

I suddenly started finding teeny tiny stickers to fill the gaps.... my notebook is in OVERDRIVE!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/lpmwEYl6N6JEqKtsnv" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/lpmwEYl6N6JEqKtsnv">via GIPHY</a></p>

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events