Spot 7 differences, and good luck!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2018

Traffic Test.png

13 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 1, 2018

Okay I have an easy one -- [deleted so as to remove spoilers for others!]

6 more to go!

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2018

Do you think it is an easy one?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 1, 2018

Well that's the only one I've found so far -- this isn't easy :) 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

I found two other differences up to now

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 1, 2018

I found two more -- one of them I just thought my screen was dirty 🤣

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

I think I know which one because it was my thought about one of the differences

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

Haha, yes, I tried to scratch my iPad on this stain

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

Yeah, one thing I learned from this- I need to clean my laptop screen!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

We all have to start cleaning our screens :)

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

Cross your eyes so the two images appear as a merged image in the middle. Differences stand out as areas of fuzziness.

Like Davin Studer likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

Were you able to spot all of them @Matt Doar?

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

Or that's the theory anyway. Three.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 1, 2018

I've now found three also!

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

I got worried my eyes might get stuck like that, so I stopped :)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

I am laughing at your comments @Matt Doar

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2018

That just gave me a headache 

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2018

I found all seven that way. Great idea!

Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2018

Got stuck at 5. That line on the pavement is suuuuubtle.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 1, 2018

Oh man! Did not see that one at all. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 1, 2018

Now I also have 5. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 1, 2018

Wait no, 6!! I HAVE 6!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 1, 2018

7!!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 1, 2018

That was satisfying. 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2018

I'm stuck at 6...

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2018

Hooray, I think I found the 7th one. But it also might be a jpg artifact, it's so small and really not easy to see... 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 2, 2018

I think I know the one you mean -- the light-on-light one, right?

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2018

Yes, the very-light-grey on very-dark-white one 😳

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 2, 2018

Yes! :) 

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

This is a fun one!

And my eyes are hurting from staring at the screen too long. I'm stuck at 5, but I won't accept defeat either.

giphy.gif

PS Where did you get the image?

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 7, 2018

@carolyn frenchI sent you the link check your Stride. I forgot to tell you.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

Glad you liked the game guys. Thanks @Monique vdB for encouraging me to post my game because I was little bit worried that it may be boring!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 2, 2018

I knew I wasn't the only puzzle-lover on this community!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2018

We are at least two 😀 - puzzles, riddles, escape games and rooms, l love those things!

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2018

Have you done an escape room? How difficult was it?

Love puzzles too- we should have more of these :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 5, 2018

When I started at Atlassian we did a team escape room -- the only one I've ever tried! We were successful with only a few minutes to spare. Very fun! 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 5, 2018

@carolyn french - posting puzzles from Escape Room Games might result in copyright problems...

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 5, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel yes please keep those escape room puzzles secret, so that I can have the real experience of a panic attack trying to escape a room before the clock ticks down. :)

Speaking of escape rooms, recently ran across this hilarious article: https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/realistic-escape-rooms

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2018

@carolyn french - In the meantime, have a look at the "Unlock! Mystery Adventures" - they are great - especially the pirate one ("The Tonipal's Treasure")

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 6, 2018

@carolyn french that McSweeneys article is hilarious. Too real.

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 7, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel, Cool- thanks for that recommendation!

@Monique vdB, good for a long laugh... :)

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2018

Great one @Fadoua, stuck at 5 at the moment... scratching my head...

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2018

@miikhyreally glad that you liked it! :)

Jisu Oh February 7, 2018

i found 7 differences!! after... few days of checking :P 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 7, 2018

The main thing is that you didn't give up!

Willem P_ Botha February 22, 2018

Nice... took me almost 10 min but I got all 7 ... I am not going to write them down... in case someone else wants fun too ;) Thanks for the diversion 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2018

Glad you were able to spot them!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 22, 2018

Took me way longer than 10 minutes @Willem P_ Botha so I am impressed.

Willem P_ Botha February 22, 2018

My way to find the solutions was to first understand how it was created... Then I used the Golden Circle on the first find, to find the rest.

@Monique vdB i guess Problem solving is my thing, but as long as you had fun, it doesn't really matter how long it took you ;) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 23, 2018

I can spend days on a five-star logic puzzle; I don't mind spending time puzzle-solving!

Brien Matthys April 6, 2018

Great puzzle, thanks for sharing!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2018

Glad you liked it @Brien Matthys!

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2018

Found 2 obvious differences - but @Fadoua that's pretty hard.... Came here from The Community's Advent Calendar 2018

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2018

@Fabienne Gerhard😄 I am willing to share a harder one where for more than a week we couldn't spot all the differences.

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2018

I got all 7! 

Thanks @Fadoua, that was a fun 10 minute brain exercise. 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2018

I am glad to hear that @Scott Theus! 😊

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2018

I only found 5 after 5m and my patience wore thin. ;-)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 9, 2018

2 more and you will be done. Give it a try @Jack Brickey

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 12, 2018

Found 4.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 12, 2018

@Brant Schroederthere is no way I am showing you the 3 others 😂

ulli-martin podubrin December 13, 2018

Here is some help if you need some:

Fly away, remove the stripes and the names twice, and when you find the missing tower, there wil be no shadow of a doubt that you have seven...

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events