Signups for Friday Fun, March to June 2021

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 8, 2020

The latest thread accepting new signups is here!

And now we're in 2021! 🤯

Get in on the Friday Fun action and earn the Friday Funmaker badge by signing up below! (Don't forget to earn Fri-Yay! by participating, too.) 

• You will get a reminder when it's your turn
  • Feel free to be as random, specific, serious or silly as you want
  • You can see previous Friday Fun topics here
  • You can post the Friday Fun thread once it's Friday at Atlassian HQ in Sydney
  • As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!
  • Just post a comment to sign up!

Friday, March 5: @Dominic Lagger 

Friday, March 12: @Sebastian Mühleis 

Friday, March 19: @Daniel Eads 

Friday, March 26: @Valerie Palmer 

Friday, April 2: @Monika Rani 

Friday, April 9: @Benjamin 

Friday, April 16: @Marta Leocádio 

Friday, April 23: @Roma Sia 

Friday, April 30: @oranges13 

Friday, May 7: @Martina James 

Friday, May 14: @Dave Liao 

Friday, May 28: @Sven Cipido 

Friday, June 4: @Veronique DUFOUR 

Friday, June 11: @Esther Strom 

Friday, June 18: @Tessa Tuteleers 

Friday, June 25: @Liam Green 

New signup post coming soon!

As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!

21 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2020

Oh my god! this is almost one year in the future... 

But hey, as long as I will get a reminder, I'm in! 

I'll take March 5, thanks

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 9, 2020

@Dominic Lagger I know, it's a big leap of faith! You're all signed up :) 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 4, 2021

@Dominic Lagger wouldn't want you to miss your reminder! It's Friday in Sydney so start your thread anytime. 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2021
Valerie Palmer April 10, 2020

Can I have March 26th?

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 25, 2021

@Valerie Palmer the snozzberries taste like snozzberries! That is code for "it's your turn for Friday Fun this week." You can start your thread anytime! :) 

Marta Leocádio April 16, 2020

Hi! Can't wait for my turn!🙃😅

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 15, 2021

@Marta Leocádio hi Marta! It's Friday in Sydney, so you can start your thread anytime! 

Sebastian Mühleis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 21, 2020

I'd take March 12, if it's still available :-)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 18, 2021

@Sebastian Mühleis so weird, I apparently reminded the wrong person last week and got my dates mixed up! I hope you don't mind that I am a week off! You can start your Friday Fun thread anytime.   Here is your handy dandy link. :) 

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2020

Hi @Monique vdB 

Please add me to the list. I am available for the 2nd of April.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2021

@Monika Rani it is April 2nd in Sydney! So you can start your thread anytime. 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2021

@Monique vdB  I am covid positive can't do anything as of now. I will do it later. 😐

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 10, 2021

@Monika Rani oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that, how are you feeling? Big hugs. 💙

(And no worries about Friday Fun, we found a sub! just let me know whenever you feel up to it again.) 

Adria Alonso
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2020

March 19: [Adria] one day after my bday

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 17, 2020

@Adria Alonso and one day before mine!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 12, 2021

@Adria Alonso happy birthday! I'm so sorry I forgot to remind you, but you can kick off the Friday Fun anytime!

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

@Monique vdB - Please add me to April 9th. 

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2020

Thanks @Monique vdB . I'm so glad there will be a reminder. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 3, 2020

@Benjamin you mean you can't just remember this for a year? 🤣

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 3, 2020

@Monique vdB - uh...no. lol 😂

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 8, 2021

@Benjamin it's Friday in Sydney! You know what that means....

lesmiz.gif

Here is your handy dandy link! Kick off the fun anytime :) 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 3, 2020

Okay, you should all have your spots! And this week we want to know where you're from and what your favorite food is so jump on in. :) 

Like # people like this
Roma Sia June 24, 2020

new hire here, and hoping to be part of this group

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 22, 2021
oranges13 June 26, 2020

A year commitment? I can do that :)

oranges13 July 16, 2020

@Monique vdB are these being updated still?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 16, 2020

@oranges13 yes! I was on vacation. but now am back and will get you slotted in. :) 

oranges13 July 18, 2020

thanks!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 29, 2021

@oranges13 hello my friend! We made it! It is your week for Friday fun. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for some inspo. 

Martina James July 2, 2020

Can I please have the next date available? Should be around May 28, 2021.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 17, 2020

@Martina James you actually got May 7! right around the corner! lol

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 6, 2021

@Martina James you are up! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. 

Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2020

Almost a year into the future? That should be time enough to think about a fun topic! Sign me up please (for the 11th of june if possible, that'll be a fun first thing to do as a brand new thirty year old)  :D 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 17, 2020

@Tessa Tuteleers aww yay! can't wait to celebrate with you :) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 17, 2021

@Tessa Tuteleers HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  It's your week :) Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.  

30th.gif

Like Liam Green likes this
Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 18, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB !! 
We just woke up here in Belgium on friday so it's up now!! :D 

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2020

Sign me up for the next available Friday in 2021, and I'll contribute! 🎉 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 13, 2021

Hello Mr @Dave Liao! It is now officially officially your turn. Here is a handy link and thanks in advance for funning our Friday!

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2021

Finallllllllly!

Just dropped my "productivity tips for Atlassian tools" Friday Fun!

Hopefully it's okay that my Friday Fun is related to Atlassian 😅

Sven Cipido July 23, 2020

Can you sign me up for the next available friday in 2021 :-) 🎉  so Friday May 14th

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 14, 2021

@Sven Cipido just noting you are next week the 21st :) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 20, 2021

@Sven Cipido it's here! you can start your thread anytime. :) 

Like Sven Cipido likes this
Sven Cipido May 26, 2021

Create mine. Txs for the reminder.

Veronique DUFOUR August 3, 2020

I'll take May 28th :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 27, 2021

@Veronique DUFOUR we are set for this week, can I bump you out to June 3? :) 

Veronique DUFOUR May 27, 2021

@Monique vdB Yes sure!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 3, 2021

@Veronique DUFOUR your time has come! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. 

Feel free to post anytime!

Veronique DUFOUR June 3, 2021

Done!

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2020

Wow. If we all survive 2020, I'd like a date; any one is fine with me.

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2020

@Monique vdB 

I'll take any date that's left please :-)

Like # people like this
pargab sala September 18, 2020

Any dates left?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 21, 2020

@pargab sala yes! I will get you signed up!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 27, 2021

@pargab sala can I move your date to June 11? Let me know!

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2021

@Monique vdB I'm guessing that would mean I'm bumped to June 18; proactively saying go ahead 🙂

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 27, 2021

@Esther Strom thank you! I just blindly trusted that you would be flexible 😂

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2021

Oh, I am! Just thought I'd save you the need to ask.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 10, 2021

@Esther Strom it you! It's Friday in Sydney, kick us off anytime!

Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. 

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2021

Thanks! I've been collecting ideas in Evernote for a year 😀. Here's the post - hope people have fun with it!

Victor Abedi September 18, 2020

Victor Abedi

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2020

In for a future week? 😊

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 22, 2020

New Friday fun thread is here!

Locking this post :) 

Prakash March 4, 2021

Can you please sign me up for the next available Friday in 2021

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2021

Very late to the party here and things are full for the next several months. But maybe put me down as a standby in case someone can't do theirs? 

Like # people like this

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events