Signups for Friday Fun, June 2022 to October 2022

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2022

The latest thread accepting new signups is here!

We are getting close to the end of our previous list, so it's time to open up sign-ups again!  Please comment below with the date you would prefer and we will get you scheduled in.

Get in on the Friday Fun action and earn the Friday Funmaker badge by signing up below! (Don't forget to earn Fri-Yay! by participating, too.) 

• You will get a reminder when it's your turn
  • Feel free to be as random, specific, serious or silly as you want
  • You can see previous Friday Fun topics here
  • You can post the Friday Fun thread once it's Friday at Atlassian HQ in Sydney
  • As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!
  • Just post a comment to sign up!

Friday, June 24: @Andy Gladstone 

Friday, July 1: @Brant Schroeder 

Friday, July 8: @Marina Bloom 

Friday, July 15: @Rémi BERNIÈRES 

Friday, July 22: @Umer Sohail _K15t_ 

Friday, July 29: @Jimmy Seddon 

Friday, August 5: @Craig Nodwell 

Friday, August 12: @Paula Pokusa 

Friday, August 19: @Okan Erdogan 

Friday, August 26: @Stuart Capel - London 

Friday, September 2: @vikram 

Friday, September 9: @Bharathi 

Friday, September 16: @Salma Sahnoun_Creativas_ 

Friday, September 23: @Valerie Knapp 

Friday, September 30: @Summer_Hogan 

Friday, October 7: @Svenja Lorenzen 

Friday, October 14: @Dániel Ballabás - EverIT 

As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!

22 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon I'll take the first slot - June 24. Thanks!

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 23, 2022

@Andy Gladstone Hi Andy! Thank you for kicking off the second half of the year! It is Friday in Sydney so you can start your thread anytime.  Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. And just for you, the Australia-themed photo of the day, Ruby Rose: 

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 12.07.40 PM.png

Like # people like this
Salma Sahnoun_Creativas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 26, 2022

Hey @Jimmy Seddon , 

I'll take the 16th of September.

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 16, 2022

@Salma Sahnoun_Creativas_ I'm so excited to see what you come up with today for FRiday Fun!  Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference

Salma Sahnoun_Creativas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 16, 2022

Hi @Saralie S. , 

I already submitted my Article for Friday Fun but its status is "in moderation". https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Off-topic-discussions/Friday-Fun-Habibi-come-to-Tunisia/m-p/2136795#M15832 

Can you please change its status? 

Thanks alot

Like Saralie S. likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2022

I can do July 1

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon I can do July 1.

Like # people like this
Rémi BERNIÈRES
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon 

I want to take the Friday, July 15 please

I have already the subject but I can reveal it now or I need to wait until the date ?

Have a nice day !

Remi

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2022

@Rémi BERNIÈRES you have July 15th.  Let's not ruin the surprise and wait until the date!

Like # people like this
Rémi BERNIÈRES
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2022

Okay, thank you for the add on the list and your answer

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
July 14, 2022

@Rémi BERNIÈRES just a gentle reminder that it is your week for Friday fun! The koala bears* at our Sydney HQ are waiting so you can start your thread anytime. Here is your link!

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
Rémi BERNIÈRES
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2022

I just post it @Saralie S. 

Marina Bloom June 2, 2022

I will take Friday 8 July please

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2022

@Marina Bloom you got it!

Like # people like this
Marina Bloom June 2, 2022

Thank you 

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 3, 2022

Hmm...
Since there are a few open slots, I'll think about it a bit more. Don't know if I actually have the time :/

Like # people like this
Smart Olusanya June 23, 2022

K, what do we have here ? Looks like greatness 

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
June 23, 2022

Definitely and welcome! If you would like to claim a slot, there are still plenty left for the year! :D

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
June 30, 2022

It's officially Friday in Australia and it's time for our official Friday Fun! @Brant Schroeder You can start your thread at any time. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. And here is your Australian snack to get you started: 

download.jpg

Like # people like this
Rémi BERNIÈRES
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2022

So when it will be my turn, will I have a ping too?

Saralie S.
Community Manager
July 7, 2022

Yes! Everyone gets a ping :-D

Rémi BERNIÈRES
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2022

Okay, with my jet lag, it will be in 1h03

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon I'll take Sept 30th. 

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon or @Saralie S. - what time is the reminder sent the day before? What is the earliest I can put the post up for next Friday? 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2022

@Summer_Hogan I would say feel free to post it anytime on Thursday and it should be close to Friday in Australia.

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

Great! Thanks @Jimmy Seddon! I'll get it ready today so I can focus on JiraCon tomorrow! 

Saralie S.
Community Manager
September 29, 2022

@Summer_Hogan !!  😁 Here is your link to start your topic

Saralie S.
Community Manager
July 7, 2022

@Marina Bloom it is your week for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. And here is davey the quokka from sydney zoo: 

Image from iOS (3).jpg

Like # people like this
Umer Sohail _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
July 13, 2022

Hi, I can take 22nd of July :)

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
July 21, 2022

Hi @Umer Sohail _K15t_  This is your reminder that it is time for your Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. 

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2022

Hi I can take Friday August 5th.
Orange On A Stick Will Make Your Pants Want To Get Up And Dance!
293344166_10227768837188514_1725244218515655083_n.jpg

Saralie S.
Community Manager
August 4, 2022

@Craig Nodwell Sweet dance moves! it is your week for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Paula Pokusa July 13, 2022

Hi there, happy to take August 12 if that is still available!

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
August 11, 2022

Hi @Paula Pokusa It's officially friday in Australia and it is your week for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Like Paula Pokusa likes this
Okan Erdogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2022

Hey @Jimmy Seddon I can take that gorgeous Friday, August 19 :)

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
August 18, 2022

@Okan Erdogan It's officially Friday in Australia and it's time for our official Friday Fun! You can start your thread at any time. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. And here is your fairy bread to give you energy:

download.jpg

Like Okan Erdogan likes this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2022

I would love to contribute. Is October 7th still available? ☺️

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
October 7, 2022

@Svenja Lorenzen Hip hip hooray! It's your turn for Fun Friday! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics!

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 29, 2022

I can take a turn if you like @Jimmy Seddon 

26th August would work for me if that slot is still free :)

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
August 25, 2022

G'day @Stuart Capel - London 😄 This is your reminder that it is time for your Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. 

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2022

thanks @Saralie S. - I thought it must be time!

Bharathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2022

Can I take up the September 9th slot? :)

Saralie S.
Community Manager
September 8, 2022

Hello @Bharathi  It's officially Friday in Sydney and it's time for our official Friday Fun! You can start your thread at any time. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. Have fun!

Like Bharathi likes this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 24, 2022

I want to take September --2nd slot

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2022

You got it!  Thanks @vikram!

Like vikram likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 1, 2022

@vikram  It's officially Friday in Sydney and it's time for our official Friday Fun! You can start your thread at any time. 

Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. And when I was in Australia I tried prawn pizza for the first time. I was skeptical but it was AMAZING. So here is a picture of a prawn pizza. I hope you find it inspirational. 😂

prawn pizza.jpeg

Like vikram likes this
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2022

Please can I have September 23? Thanks!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2022

Sure thing!  Thank you for signing up!

Like Valerie Knapp likes this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
September 22, 2022

@Valerie Knapp It's finally Friday in the AU. Fri-YAY! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. And as a bonus- two Australian Shepherd puppies, one for you and one for me!

australian-shepherd-puppy-10.jpeg

Like # people like this
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2022

Thanks @Saralie S. for the prompt. My post is up. Also, I love the little puppies, thanks so much. :)

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2022

Hi @Saralie / @Jimmy Seddon , even though I did a Friday fun, the community badge in my profile is still greyed out. Please can you help?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2022

@Monique vdB is that one of those manually awarded badges?  Thanks!

Saralie S.
Community Manager
October 5, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon  @Valerie Knapp That's weird. It's not a manual badge. Valeria, can you try clicking the "sign up" link under the badge, to ensure that the actions are being registered?

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

Hi @Saralie S. , I tried to click on the link but it's still greyed out -

image.png

It's not a big deal, just weird it didn't register

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
October 6, 2022

@Valerie Knapp It should appear now!

Like # people like this
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

I can confirm it's there now. Thanks so much @Saralie S. !

Salma Sahnoun_Creativas_
Marketplace Partner
October 7, 2022

Hi @Saralie S. , 

I am facing the same issue regarding the badge! Can you please look into that as well?friday fun badge.png

Thanks in advance!

Dániel Ballabás - EverIT
Marketplace Partner
October 4, 2022

Is Friday, October 14 still free? If so, I'm happy to step up or take any other date for the rest of the year.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2022

Yep it's available and you got it!

Saralie S.
Community Manager
October 5, 2022

@Dániel Ballabás - EverIT Woohoo! Way to finish out the list!

Dániel Ballabás - EverIT
Marketplace Partner
October 6, 2022

@Saralie S.  Do you mean you want to move me to this week from the week after? I'm afraid that won't really work for tomorrow, as I'm on holiday at the Essen Spiel board game convention. :/ 

Saralie S.
Community Manager
October 6, 2022

@Dániel Ballabás - EverIT No you're still good! Just got my weeks mixed up, sorry!

Dániel Ballabás - EverIT
Marketplace Partner
October 6, 2022

@Saralie S. Ah okay, that's good for me!

Saralie S.
Community Manager
October 13, 2022

@Dániel Ballabás - EverIT This is your gentle reminder for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2022

Hello Everyone!

All of the dates on this signup have been claimed.  If you would like to get a spot for an upcoming week, we are accepting signups over here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Off-topic-discussions/Signups-for-Friday-Fun-October-2022-to-February-2023/m-p/2153638

Any additional requests for a spot here will no longer be accepted.

Thank you!

Like # people like this
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2024

Willing to be part of this Friday Fun

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2024

Hi @Humashankar VJ,

This is an older sign up page.  I'll give you the next available date on the current sign up page: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Watercooler-discussions/Signups-for-Friday-Fun-February-2024-to-May-2024/td-p/2571779

Which is March 22nd, 2024.

Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events