Signups for Friday Fun, July to October 2021

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 22, 2020

The latest thread accepting new signups is here!

Yes, that says 2021. Amazing, isn't it?

Get in on the Friday Fun action and earn the Friday Funmaker badge by signing up below! (Don't forget to earn Fri-Yay! by participating, too.) 

• You will get a reminder when it's your turn
  • Feel free to be as random, specific, serious or silly as you want
  • You can see previous Friday Fun topics here
  • You can post the Friday Fun thread once it's Friday at Atlassian HQ in Sydney
  • As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!
  • Just post a comment to sign up!

Friday, July 2: @[deleted] 

Friday, July 9: @Alyson Briscoe 

Friday, July 16: @elizabeth_jones 

Friday, July 23: @Daniel Ebers 

Friday, July 30: @Joshua Mathews 

Friday, August 6: @Flavien Gache 

Friday, August 13: @Soumyadeep Mandal 

Friday, August 20: @Sedera Randria 

Friday, August 27: @Tom Kakanowski 

Friday, September 3: @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ 

Friday, September 10: @Maham Jamil Khan

Friday, September 17: @Lauren Allen

Friday, September 24: @Gonchik Tsymzhitov 

Friday, October 1: @Peter Cselotei - Lupus Consulting Zrt. 

Friday, October 8: @Darryl Lee 

Friday, October 15: @Parvaneh Zand 

Friday, October 22: @Eva Kasiak 

As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!

25 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2020

I've yet to make my Friday Fun post, but I'm already queued up for 2020, woo!). 😊

Deleted user September 22, 2020

yes yes please please oh god now what have I done!!!!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 1, 2021

@[deleted] happy Friday in Sydney! Yes, it's finally your turn :) Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.  

Alyson Briscoe October 11, 2020

I’d be up for this 👍😀

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 8, 2021

@Alyson Briscoe happy summer! It's your turn for Friday Fun and you can post anytime. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. 💫  

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2020

I'd like to sign up; thanks!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 15, 2021

@elizabeth_jones the time has come! It's Friday in Sydney so you can start your thread anytime. 🎉 Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.

Like elizabeth_jones likes this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2020

Sounds fun! Count me in :)
Thanks a lot!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 22, 2021

@Daniel Ebers come on down! You're the next contestant! It's Friday in Sydney so start your thread anytime. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.

Because I will be OOO the next two weeks, here is an early heads up for @Joshua Mathews and @Flavien Gache to start thinking about your topics. I think @Jimmy Seddon will be back to remind you 😉

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Joshua Mathews October 23, 2020

I'm in.  :) 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 30, 2021

@Joshua Mathews it's time for some Friday fun!  Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.

Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2020

I'd like to signup for this please :)

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2020

I would like to sign-up!

Sedera Randria
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2020

I'd like to be part of this !

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 19, 2021

@Sedera Randria hooray, it's your week, and it's Friday in Sydney! You can start your thread anytime. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. :) 

Like Sedera Randria likes this
Tom Kakanowski December 4, 2020

Signing Up!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 26, 2021

Hi @Tom Kakanowski! Your Friday is finally here! It's Friday in Sydney, so you can start your thread anytime. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference and here is a gif of a koala:

koala.gif

Like # people like this
Tom Kakanowski August 27, 2021

I've posted the new Funyay thread, thanks for letting me know, I thought I was at least a year away from doing this!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 11, 2020

I was behind on signups 😳 but you should all be set now! 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 11, 2020

I am so excited! Thank you so much!

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 11, 2020

Count me in, please :) THanks a lot

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 30, 2020

@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ you have September 3rd!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 2, 2021

@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ it's your turn! It's Friday at HQ so kick off the thread anytime. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference and inspiration! 

Maham Jamil Khan January 4, 2021

Sounds fun! Count me in 🙂

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2021

@Maham Jamil Khan Friday September 10th belongs to you.

Maham Jamil Khan January 9, 2021

Thanks 🙂

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 9, 2021

@Maham Jamil Khan this is your week! Please start your thread anytime. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference and inspiration! 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 9, 2021

@Michele Snow are you willing to be our backup if needed? Maham hasn't logged in for a while so if he doesn't respond for 24 hours or so, you can take this week! 

Lauren Allen January 4, 2021

Yes please!  :) 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2021

@Lauren Allen you now have September 17th!

Like Lauren Allen likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 16, 2021

@Lauren Allen you're up! It's Friday in Sydney and you can start your thread anytime.  Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference and inspiration! 

And here is a Galah, a bird I saw sitting on telephone poles near the Atlassian HQ in Sydney:

galah.gif

Like # people like this
Lauren Allen September 16, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB  I've jus' posted a topic now.  Time t' get our pirate on fer International Talk Like a Pirate day!  Yarr!

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

I want to as well :) 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov you have Sept. 24th!

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2021

Thanks! @Jimmy Seddon 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 23, 2021

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov hooray, it's Friday in Sydney! You can start your thread anytime! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference and inspiration! 

Here is a picture of a "bin chicken" in Sydney, aka a beautiful Ibis eating garbage.

GettyImages-112793593.jpeg

Like Marjorie likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2021

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov just following up again.  Have you made a Friday Fun post yet?

As Monique pointed out, Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference and inspiration! 

Thanks!

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 21, 2021

@Monique vdB  @Jimmy Seddon I do apologize, I was fully out. :( 

I would give it a try :) Count me in  :)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

@Peter Cselotei - Lupus Consulting Zrt. October 1st will be your turn!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 30, 2021

@Peter Cselotei - Lupus Consulting Zrt. Boldog pénteket! It is Friday in Sydney, so you can start your thread anytime. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference and inspiration! 

Hi Monique,

I hope 'cartoons' will be a good topic for Friday :) 

Best: Peter

Hello!

I've created it :) 
Friday Fun: Cartoons 

I hope I got a right, light topic for Friday :)

Best: Peter

Parvaneh Zand
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2021

Count me in, October 15 :)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2021

@Parvaneh Zand you got it!  The 15th is yours!

Like Parvaneh Zand likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 7, 2021

@Parvaneh Zand checking in since you haven't logged in for a while - are you still up for next week's Friday Fun? Let us know!  :) 

Like Parvaneh Zand likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 14, 2021

@Parvaneh Zand hi hi hi! It's Friday in Sydney! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference and inspiration. And here is a picture of one of my favorite Australian birds, the Superb Fairywren:

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 8.16.32 AM.png

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2021

I'd like Oct 8 if that's still available. Thanks!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2021

@Darryl Lee you have Oct. 8th!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 7, 2021

@Darryl Lee it's Friday in Sydney so you can start your thread anytime! Here is your link to start your topic, here are the latest topics for reference and inspiration, and here is a gif of Crocodile Dundee throwing... maybe.... exploding corn?

crocodile-dundee-dynamite.gif

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2021

Oh hey thanks! I was really eager about this (and I was also dreading it, because looking through the archives, it was hard to find an original topic), so I started my thread last night, so like, folks in the Republic of Kiribati (UTC+14:00) could post their Friday Fun right away. :-}

So then, here's my thread:

Friday Fun: Without Saying Your Age... 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 7, 2021

@Darryl Lee I am sure the Kiribatians appreciated it! 🤣

Eva Kasiak January 19, 2021

hello i'd like to give it a try too - count me in :) thx

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2021

@Eva Kasiak Oct. 22nd is you day when the time comes!

Like Eva Kasiak likes this
Eva Kasiak January 20, 2021

brilliant thanks @Jimmy Seddon I've marked the date in the calendar too ;) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 21, 2021

@Eva Kasiak I think your calendar already told you this, but it's Friday in Sydney and you can start your thread anytime!  Here is your link to start your topic, and here are the latest topics for reference and inspiration. And here is a gif of a kangaroo:

kanga.gif

Like Eva Kasiak likes this
Eva Kasiak October 21, 2021

thanks @Monique vdB  doing it now...

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 12, 2021

@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM I think this is your new account, and you are up for Friday Fun! It's Friday in Sydney so you can start your thread anytime :) 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2021

Sounds like fun!

Tue Dinh August 26, 2021

Yay, I come here for my first Friday badge 😄 

Tue Dinh August 26, 2021

Today is Friday in Vietnam

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 17, 2021

Happy Friday @Tue Dinh

@Jimmy Seddon will let you know when the signups are open again :) 

Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2021

Please sign me up..

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events