Signups for Friday Fun, January to April 2020

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 19, 2019

Your new signup thread is here!

Get in on the Friday Fun action and earn the Friday Funmaker badge by signing up below! (Don't forget to earn Fri-Yay! by participating, too.) 

The list:

Official fill-in: @Jimmy Seddon 

Friday, January 3:  @Karina Mikhli 

Friday, January 10:  @Carla_Cox 

Friday, January 17:  @DPKJ 

Friday, January 24:  @Marianne Miller 

Friday, January 31:  @Deepanshu Natani 

Friday, February 7:  @Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_ 

Friday, February 14:  @carrie_eandm 

Friday, February 21:  @Dharma Ramos 

Friday, February 28:  @Brant Schroeder 

Friday, March 6:  @Tai Saxty 

Friday, March 13:  @Dara 

Friday, March 20 aka Mo's birthday:   @Poorvi Jhawar 

Friday, March 27:  @Chris Whitehead 

Friday, April 3: @Vinod Ramadoss 

Friday, April 10: @Christopher.shotwell 

Friday, April 17: @Stephen Crandell 

Friday, April 24: @Shaun Sheehan 

Your new signup thread is here!

As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!

27 comments

Comment

Carla_Cox September 19, 2019

Friday Fun? That's a nice new way of letting your head ramble!

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 19, 2019

@Carla_Cox it makes for a nice brain break, I have to say! Our last few were what will you bring to the moon, what did you want to be when you were a child, and fun with personality tests. Never too late to jump in.

And if you want to sign up let me know!

Carla_Cox September 19, 2019

I think I'd like to contribute to this fun environment... I almost have a topic in mind!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 19, 2019

Awesome! I put you down for January 10 so you have some time to think about it.  🎉

Marianne Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

Sign me up!!  I can tap into my creative side...

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 3, 2019

@Marianne Miller signed you up for the first available, January 24!

Marianne Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

Thanks!  This will be FUN!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 9, 2020

@Carla_Cox it's your turn! It's Friday in Sydney (💖to our Australian colleagues) and we're ready for Fun! :)  

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 23, 2020

@Marianne Miller your moment of glory is here! It's Friday in Sydney, so post your thread anytime. Do it for the wallabys! 🦘

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2019

@Monique vdB and here I was coming to volunteer to be the official substitute but you already read my mind :D

Thanks! 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 3, 2019

@Jimmy Seddon I just had faith in you I guess. 😍

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2019

@Monique vdBJanuary 17 for me.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 16, 2020

@DPKJ it's Friday in Sydney! You can start your Friday Fun thread anytime using this link. 👍🏻

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2020
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2019

@Monique vdB Friday, January 31 for me !!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 3, 2019

@Deepanshu Natani  and @DPKJ , you got it!

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2019

Yey!! Thanks :-)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 30, 2020

@Deepanshu Natani your moment is here! It's Friday in Sydney, so go for it anytime!

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2020

Friday fun thread coming soon :-)

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2020
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2019

@Monique vdBdo you mind to put me down for Friday, February 7?

Thanks!
Best Wishes from Spain

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 5, 2019

You're all set @Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_ !

Like # people like this
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2019

Yay! Thank u ;)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 6, 2020

@Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_ YOUR DAY HAS COME! It's Friday in Sydney, start your thread anytime. 🍌🍌🍌

Marketplace Partner
February 6, 2020
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2019

@Monique vdB  I'll take Feb 14 please. Thank you!

Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2019

@Monique vdB I see someone else got 2/14. I'll take next available.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 20, 2020

@Dharma Ramos your moment is here! You can start the thread anytime. It's Friday in Sydney, even though Mike and Scott and the rest of the country are probably still asleep. 😴

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2019

@Monique vdB  - I can take Feb 28.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 27, 2020

@Brant Schroeder aha, I see you started your Friday Fun thread a week early! :) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 14, 2019

Okay I think @Brant Schroeder and @Dharma Ramos you should be all good!

Like # people like this
Tai Saxty October 15, 2019

Can I sign up please

Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 1, 2019

@Tai Saxty You're signed up for March 6!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 6, 2020

@Tai Saxty here with your reminder but see you've already done it! Woo! 

Chris Whitehead October 15, 2019

Sign me up, please!  Any Friday that's left will do. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 1, 2019

@Chris Whitehead March 27th it is :) 

Like # people like this
Chris Whitehead November 1, 2019

Thanks! reminder set.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 26, 2020

HI @Chris Whitehead! It's Friday in Sydney, so feel free to start your thread anytime. :) 

Like Chris Whitehead likes this
Chris Whitehead March 26, 2020

I feel that these are needed now more than ever.  I'll post as soon as I can.

Thanks

Chris Whitehead March 26, 2020

Done!

Dara October 22, 2019

I'd like in too! Friday the 13th (of March) please! *Mwahaha*

Like # people like this
Dara November 1, 2019

@Monique vdB , I see that I have not yet been assigned this slot, and now someone else is asking for it too. Could I please be signed in for this spot?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 1, 2019

@Dara You're all signed up, and the "muahahahaha" definitely cinched it.  Looking forward to your spooky topic! 😉

Like # people like this
Dara November 1, 2019

Thank you!! Keeping the Halloween-'spirit' going a bit longer :p

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 9, 2020

@Dara I'm giving you an early pre-remninder that this is your week, because I will be out on Thursday and Friday and I'm scared I'll forget! But excited about your Friday the 13th post. :) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 12, 2020

@Dara it's Friday in Sydney! Please start your thread anytime :) 

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
October 31, 2019

@Monique vdB Can I sign up too for 20th March :)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 1, 2019

@Poorvi Jhawar okay but that's my birthday so I hope cake will be involved 🤣

Like # people like this
Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
November 3, 2019

Hahah, absolutely @Monique vdB!

Are you going to be attending the Summit next year?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 3, 2019

@Poorvi Jhawar I would like to! Still TBD. :) 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 19, 2020

@Poorvi Jhawar it's Friday in Sydney, so you can start your thread anytime! :) 

Like Poorvi Jhawar likes this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2019

Hi @Monique vdB , kindly sign me for march 13.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 1, 2019

@Vinod Ramadoss that one is already taken but I signed you  up for April 3! Let me know if that doesn't work :) 

Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2019

Yes it works, thanks @Monique vdB 

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

@Vinod Ramadoss it's your turn this week! It's Friday in Sydney so start your thread anytime!

Christopher.shotwell November 6, 2019

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well!

May I sign up for April 10th? Pretty Please???

Like # people like this
Shaun Sheehan November 11, 2019

I can do 4/24 if it's still unspoken for :) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 23, 2020

@Shaun Sheehan it's your week! It's Friday at HQ, so post your thread anytime! 🎉

red November 12, 2019

Sign me up too! :3

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 30, 2019

@red and @Nicole Reichert  athe new signup thread is here, would you still like to partake? If so I will slot you in! Sorry I didn't see this!

Like Partha Mandayam likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 30, 2019
Nicole Reichert November 20, 2019

Sign me up! Any time to good :)

Partha Mandayam December 29, 2019

Nice way to get in the mood for the weekend!!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 2, 2020

2020 seemed so far away once but now it's here! @Karina Mikhli it is Friday in Sydney and you can post your Friday Fun thread anytime! 🎉

Like # people like this
Valerio Vallone January 16, 2020

I´m in, too. Feel free to choose...

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 20, 2020

Edit: I thought my 40th was a Friday and apparently it's not - who knew! Apologies for that! Ignore me!

It's my 40th birthday on 2nd April, can I have that day? (Hubster turns 31 the same day, but we don't talk about that!!)

carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2020

@Monique vdB I can't believe it. I missed my day. I didn't even get a reminder. :(

Can I be a fill in? I see that it seems weeks are signed up now through September and I really want to get my Friday Funmaker badge!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 2, 2020

Oh no @carrie_eandm! I have failed you.  I forgot to remind you before I went on vacation on your Friday.  

coneofshame.gif

But yes, you are now my official fill-in! 

Alternately, @Kat Warner is running Miscellaneous Mondays, and the next available slot is next week! I can give you a Friday badge for Monday if you want to claim that spot, but don't tell anyone 😉

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 2, 2020
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
March 2, 2020

Shhhh @Monique vdB 

That Misc Monday sign up sheet is hidden in the Community Leader area.

The area where all the exciting threads are published just for those who are super active on the community.   (not really but I am trying the sales pitch anyways)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 2, 2020

@Kat Warner I can sign up on her behalf on the sheet, I was just pointing her to the threads. :) 

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
March 2, 2020

Great idea! :)

carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2020

@Monique vdB Thank you! That would be great!

carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2020

@Kat Warner I already have an idea for the Misc. Monday! Let me know how to post and I'll have it ready to go!

I've gotten the invitation to become a community leader - just haven't had time to pull the trigger - I guess there probably isn't the right time. I'll reach out to get that train rolling!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
March 2, 2020

Just click on https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/off-topic-discussions?add-tags=miscellaneous-monday

when you are ready to post your topic and it is Monday 9 March somewhere in the world. That URL that will automatically pre-populate the tag for Meg's Miscellaneous Mondays.

:)

Like carrie_eandm likes this
carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 8, 2020

@Kat Warner and @Monique vdB Misc. Monday - done! I set multiple reminders for myself so I wouldn't miss this one! I'm still signing up for a future Fun Friday as well - and would always be willing to fill-in if needed! Thanks!

Like Kat Warner likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 12, 2020

@carrie_eandm I haven't heard from @Dara yet, are you ready to post a Friday the 13th thread tomorrow if she doesn't? 🌚

carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2020

@Monique vdB Yes, I can! I'll check back early morning and see. Thanks!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 13, 2020
carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2020

@Monique vdB Ready any time!

Tai Saxty March 5, 2020

I didnt get a reminder, however I have put it in my calendar so I just posted it via the link above. hopefully I have done it right :)

Like Kat Warner likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
March 5, 2020

Looks good to me :)

Karan Verma April 4, 2020

Hi, @Monique vdB 26 April Please lock it.

Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2020

If it's Friday Fun why not bring your pet to "work"! (smile)

Like # people like this
Shaun Sheehan April 24, 2020

@Mihai Schwarz - And now we've brought our work to our pets 😀

Like Mihai Schwarz likes this
Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2020

@Shaun Sheehan- I want pictures! <3

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events