Signups for Friday Fun, February 2022 to June 2022

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

The latest thread accepting new signups is here!

I know it's the moment everyone has been waiting for!  It has been almost a year sign we last made a new sign up sheet.  Once all of these spots are filled, we won't post another sheet until closer to June 2022.

Get in on the Friday Fun action and earn the Friday Funmaker badge by signing up below! (Don't forget to earn Fri-Yay! by participating, too.) 

• You will get a reminder when it's your turn
  • Feel free to be as random, specific, serious or silly as you want
  • You can see previous Friday Fun topics here
  • You can post the Friday Fun thread once it's Friday at Atlassian HQ in Sydney
  • As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!
  • Just post a comment to sign up!

Friday, February 25: @Andy Gladstone 

Friday, March 4: @Yatika Manchanda 

Friday, March 11: @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro 

Friday, March 18: @Tyler T 

Friday, March 25: @Jack Brickey 

Friday, April 1: @Brant Schroeder 

Friday, April 8: @Svenja Lorenzen 

Friday, April 15: @Fabian Lim 

Friday, April 22: @ABR 

Friday, April 29: @Pramodh M 

Friday, May 6: @Rob Horan 

Friday, May 13: @Josh Costella 

Friday, May 20: @vray 

Friday, May 27: @Prashant Sultania

Friday, June 3: @Vero Rivas 

Friday, June 10: @Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_

Friday, June 17: @johannes van staveren 

As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!

23 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon count me in! I'll take Friday, February 25. Already spit-balling ideas in my personal Confluence space...

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

@Andy Gladstone Feb 25th is all you!  I can't wait for it!

Yatika Manchanda
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon Can I get Friday, March 4 ?

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2022

@Yatika Manchanda you sure can!

Like Yatika Manchanda likes this
Yatika Manchanda
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2022

Thank you!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 3, 2022

@Yatika Manchanda it is your week for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. And here is a link to some wild budgies!

af061eb279ff691be98b36545cf0fc6d.jpeg

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 7, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon 

Can I get March 11?

😃

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2022

You got it!

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 7, 2022

Wohoooo, thank you so much! 😊 🤩🥳

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 9, 2022

@Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro I will be out tomorrow so this is your early reminder - it's your week for Friday Fun! If you want to start the thread early, I won't tell. 😉

Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. Here is a picture of a kookaburra:

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 10.42.27 AM.png

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro March 9, 2022

Hi, @Monique vdB; it's good to hear from you!

Alrighty, don't tell anybody our plan! 🤩 😁

Thank you for your friendly reminder! 🤗 🥳🥳

And wow, the kookaburra is so pretty! 💙

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2022

I'm looking forward to it!

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro March 10, 2022

Woohoo, Thank you, @Jimmy Seddon, 🥳🤗👏🏽🤩

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro March 10, 2022

Done! 😃 💙!

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro March 11, 2022

Posted @Monique vdB , @Jimmy Seddon 🤩🤗!

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon 

June 3 for me???

Cheers

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2022

Done!

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2022

Many many thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 2, 2022

@Vero Rivas it's Friday at HQ and your week for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.  And here is a picture of some Australian ladies at the Melbourne Cup:

melbourne-cup.jpeg

Like Saralie likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon April 1 seems like a fun one.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2022

@Brant Schroeder I was wondering who was going to ask for that one, good luck!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 31, 2022

@Brant Schroeder dare I mention it's Friday in Sydney? You probably don't need my whole spiel but of course I need to include some Australian flavor, here is a picture of the current queen of Australia, Flatwhite G'Damper: 

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 8.42.47 AM.png

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2022

FINALLY! 🤩 April 8th for me, please!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2022

Thank you for waiting!  April 8th is yours.

Like Svenja Lorenzen likes this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2022

Yay! Thank you @Jimmy Seddon!

Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon please sign me up for whatever is available. Thank you!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2022

Thanks for volunteering @Tyler T!  March 18th is yours.

Like Tyler T likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 17, 2022

@Tyler T yay I was so excited to see your name on the list... it's your week and Friday in Sydney, so you can start your thread anytime!

Here is your link to start your topic; here are the latest topics for reference; and here is a picture of Crocodile Dundee:

dundee.jpeg

Like Tyler T likes this
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2022

Thanks mate! Excited to do my first FF post.

Tyler T
Atlassian Team
March 17, 2022
Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 17, 2022

Yay!

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon

Please put me down for April 15th.

Thanks,

Fabian

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2022

You got it!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 14, 2022

@Fabian Lim so excited for your week! It's Friday in Sydney, so you can start your thread anytime. 

Here is your link to start your topic; here are the latest topics for reference; and here is a picture of some Vegemite:

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 9.25.30 AM.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 15, 2022

@ABR early heads up that you are on deck for next week! :D 

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2022

I'll take May 6th if its open

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2022

Sure thing @Rob Horan!

Like Rob Horan likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon put me down for March 25th.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2022

Thanks @Jack Brickey!  It's all yours.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 24, 2022

@Jack Brickey heck yeaaaaahhhh it's your turn for Friday Fun and it is Friday at HQ! 

Here is your link to start your topic; here are the latest topics for reference; and I will take a break from my Sydney-themed pictures and instead share a chia pet version of Jack Skellington:

disney-the-nightmare-before-christmas-jack-skellington-chia-pet-1627323641.jpeg

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon 

Sign me up for April 29th

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2022

@Pramodh M you are all set!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 28, 2022

@Pramodh M it is Friday in Sydney (and in India, where you are) so you can start your thread anytime! Here is your link to start your topic; here are the latest topics for reference!

And here is a picture of some Bollywood dancers having fun, probably on a Friday:

bollywood dance.gif

Like Pramodh M likes this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022
Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 20, 2022

I'll take any that are still available!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2022

@Josh Costella May 13th is your "lucky" day!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 12, 2022

@Josh Costella come on down! You're the next contestant! It is Friday in Sydney so you can start your thread anytime! Here is your link to start your topic; here are the latest topics for reference! And here is a picture of a Masked Booby, a type of bird I saw on vacation last week:

49129141-480px.jpeg

Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2022

Done! (It's showing as in Moderation)

vray February 2, 2022

Hi Jimmy, 

Could you please sign me up for May 20?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 3, 2022

@vray sorry for the delay!  May 20th is all yours!

Like vray likes this
vray February 3, 2022

Thank you!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 19, 2022

@vray Hooray! it is Friday in Sydney so you can start your thread anytime! Here is your link to start your topic; here are the latest topics for reference.

(It's not Friday where I am in California but I have tomorrow off so I'm feeling the Friday feels anyway!) 

the-office-that-friday-feeling.gif

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 3, 2022

@Prashant Sultania I've booked you in for the next available slot.  You have May 27th.

Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 26, 2022

@Prashant Sultania thank you for volunteering! It is Friday in Sydney so you can start your thread anytime! Here is your link to start your topic; here are the latest topics for reference. And here is a picture of an ice sculpture in the shape of a koala bear:

Koala-Bear-576x1024.jpeg

Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 4, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon 
June 10, please!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 4, 2022

You got it!

Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 4, 2022

Thanks! 

johannes van staveren February 15, 2022

So when will be the next signup? ;)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2022

June 17th is still open if you want it?

Otherwise we won't be posting another signup sheet until May of 2022.

Thanks!

Like johannes van staveren likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2022

@johannes van staveren you have June 17th!

Like johannes van staveren likes this
johannes van staveren February 15, 2022

excellent!

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2022

Signup!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 25, 2022

Hi @Zulfiqar Bin Zafar,

The signups are full for now, please check back closer to May/June when we post a new signup sheet.

Thanks!

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2022

Silly question, but is there an SLA on posting?  :)  Do we need to create our post by a certain time?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

Hi @Rob Horan!

The intention would be that you create your post at some point on the assigned Friday.

As this is a global community, reminders usually go out when it's about 8-9am in Australia.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 21, 2022

@ABR it's your week!  Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. And here is a picture of the Southern Cross, one of the constellations only visible in the Southern Hemisphere:

scross_02.jpeg

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2022

@Rob Horan it is your week for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2022

It's in!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2022

Hello Everyone!

A new sign up sheet has been posted here to claim dates for June to October of 2022.  Please comment on that post to claim a spot.  Comments on this post will be invalid.

Thanks!

Saralie June 9, 2022

@Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_  G'day partner! It is Friday here in the AU, so you can start your thread anytime. Here is your link to start your topic; here are the latest topics for reference. And here is an obligatory picture of Australian fruit- I mean bird.

download.jpg

Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
June 9, 2022

Done! 😊

Like Saralie likes this
Saralie June 16, 2022

@johannes van staveren A gentle reminder that it is your week for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic; here are the latest topics for reference. And here is a picture of an Australian Shepherd pup. 

download.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events