Show us your wfh beverages

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 25, 2020

One of the best things about working from home is that my husband makes french press coffee for us every morning. I put mine in a cafe au lait.

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 10.11.38 AM.png 

Are you drinking coffee, tea, water, straight vodka? Share here!

9 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2020

Surprising no one, this is the mug for all of my coffee needs:

IMG_6051 2.jpg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 25, 2020

@Erica Moss #notsurprised

Like Erica Moss likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 25, 2020

During the day I am drinking water and basic black tea with milk. I might mix it up with white tea, flavoured decaf black teas, or sparkling water once in a while.

Image result for gif tea

My preparation last weekend included a trip to the liquor store. Over the next few weeks I have 3 different RTDs to choose from when I need/want an adult beverage:

Sugar-free raspberry with vodka

Image result for Smirnoff Ice Raspberry 7%

and two flavours of my new favourite adult drink Native Hard Sparkling, Berry & Blackcurrant and Lemon &Yuzu.

Our drinks are simple - made from sparkling water, fermented and distilled cane sugar (alcohol) and real fruit concentrate or puree.

Not only do these drinks taste great and are low on calories, Native's business model includes actively supporting native wildlife (https://www.nativesparkling.nz/nativespecies).

Like Monique vdB likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2020

drinkies.jpeg

No change for me, this is my usual stash.  I make up my mind if I'm drinking tea or coffee at breakfast and tend not to swap during the day.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2020

During work hours I just drink water, I'm not really a fan of hot beverages period, and as such I have never found the need for a fancy mug.

My after work beverage collection looks a little like this:

20200325_210539.jpg

It's also worth noting that I really don't drink that much or that often we just collected a bunch of things from our house warning party many years ago and we still haven't gone through everything.

Like # people like this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2020

1ingwer.png

When still in office at the beginning of the year there showed up a trend for ... ginger!
Not only during the cold winter months but also now when it is getter warmer outside I like it. Okay, meanhile I prefer some slices of ginger in cold water instead of a tea-like beverage.

Is it healthy? Oh yes, at least internet says so - it is reported to have some positive effects.

Sometimes I add some lemon just for the show or a few drops into the glass. Same for the rosemary - but wait, rosemary is reported to work against viruses. Probably this was just of a strange intuition these days to attach it.

Ah, I forgot - the ginger should not be peeled. Sometimes I do it - depends on the mood and also if the corm aged a few days.

Like nina_schmidt likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2020

Less coffee than I thought 😌 and a lot of herbal tea of water. Everything non-alcoholic 😊

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

I like to make tea or coffee in a typical Czech "onion mug" - in the Czech language call "cibulák", which has a long tradition in the Czech Republic.

IMG_2739.jpeg

Like Erica Moss likes this
Valerie Palmer April 2, 2020

You can guess what's in there!

Image from iOS.jpg

Like nina_schmidt likes this
Rosa M Fossi August 18, 2020

Ooooooh~ Fun thread!  I just discovered while taking a mental break and browsing community.     I love @Pavel Junek's mugs! They're beautiful.   

Here are my drinks! 

Coffees for the daytimes and after-work-hours cocktails.

1FCB1050-FE85-4D2E-96B0-E652A9981CD6_1_105_c.jpeg

Clockwise from the top left: Surfer's Margarita (my own invention), Almond milk cinnamon foam iced coffee, Key Lime Pie Martini, Dalgona Coffee. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events