Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoutout to the Atlassian Community

Maurits van Raaphorst August 10, 2018

Hello to you all !

i just entered this community a few weeks ago and this website is really helpful. I first got to know the Atlassian Tools  in 2013. And participated in a migration from another system to Jira & Confluence in 2014 at another company. There i got to know the ease of use and the endless possibilities these tools had to offer. I volunteered to go on some admin- and functional- training courses to support this company in achieving their IT and business goals faster. 

So when we searched in 2016 for a solution for ourselves to store and share our documents, other information and log client-requests...we didn’t have to think long and hard about it :-)
Now we are using Jira and Confluence for already more then 2 years on a self-hosted environment and are now moving to the Atlassian Cloud. 

I hope to learn here how to get the most out of our tools and share my knowledge with this community in return. Looking forward to it !

Best Regards,

Maurits van Raaphorst
YourBiz Online

2 comments

Comment

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2018

Hi @Maurits van Raaphorst,

welcome to our community and many greetings to the Netherlands!

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2018

Hi @Maurits van Raaphorst - Welcome to the Community! :)

Hope you would find here answers that you have (or would have) and also share your experience with other community members :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events