Share your swag socks!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 12, 2019

Swag comes in lots of forms, from the popular t-shirt option, ubiquitous stationary supplies, stickers, and toys to name a few.

This discussion is dedicated to SOCKS!

Image result for socks gif"

Share photos on your swag socks.

Here is my personal collection mostly from Summit 2019.

IMG_20191027_134013.jpg

The X-Matters socks were from ITX in 2018 but get an honourable mention as they had 3 sizes of socks!

3 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2019

From my first Summit last year!

IMG_1215.JPG

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 12, 2019

I don't remember seeing that design. Do you remember the organisation that gifted you these red beauties @John Funk?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2019

I think it might have been the Research folks. They are actually orange with red toes.  The colors didn't come out great in my picture.  :-)

Like Kat Warner likes this
Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

Pretty sure those are Jira Service Desk socks! Here's a screenshot of the JSD logo:Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 10.37.28 AM.png

Love the color!

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 13, 2019

Ah, that makes sense! Probably JSD. I got the Research ones below, also.  :-)

JiraJared
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 13, 2019

Sock compare!

E727F6D0-FA94-468E-9FBD-6618A1A42230.jpeg

Like # people like this
Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

These are my favorite socks from Summit last year -- the softest of the bunch! I think these were from the Atlassian Research team. 

IMG-0142.JPG

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events