QuizWiz - Zoom Quiz show for Atlassian Community

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2022

Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 5.06.23 PM.png

Hello beautiful community members,

Announcing 'Quiz Wiz'-  a zoom quiz show, exclusively for the #AtlassianCommunity. Where every two weeks, we will host a show on Zoom, ask our guests to put on their thinking caps, and answer 24 questions consisting of 12 General trivia and 12 Atlassian Ecosystem-specific questions, with a twist!

To make sure it's common ground for all, there will be NO technical questions, so people from all roles are welcome to participate.

Jointly hosted by Delhi/Gurgaon and Mumbai community, each show will have 4 participants at a time, comprising of -

- 1 Community Leader

- 1 Community Member

- 1 Atlassian team Member

- 1 Marketplace partner

After running for 16 rounds, we will have a battle of Champions, with those 16winners, who will be competing in a QF/SF & a Final round to declare the ultimate 'Quiz Wiz'.

Want to participate?
Details will be out soon.

@Sarika Dalal 

#ZoomQuiz #QuizWiz #Event

7 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2022

Great idea @Sajit Nair!  I can't wait to see the results!

Like Sajit Nair likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 4, 2022

@Sajit Nair very cool idea. I'm not yet ready to throw my hat in the ring as a contestant, but would love to be in the crowd watching.

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 4, 2022

Sounds interesting!

Soumen Deb
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 4, 2022

Great idea @Sajit Nair

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 6, 2022

Yay! Excited about this one!

Patrick Howell February 7, 2022

I'm game! Interested to see who the first 4 are!

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2022

Here is the video for Round 1

https://youtu.be/XGStLwF4T_8

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events