Option to Submit the Article for Community

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2020

Hi All,

I wrote one article which I want to publish in the community but I am not able to see the option to submit my article under #embrace-remote tag.

Please suggest how can I do this.

Regards,

Monika

2 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2020

Hi @Monika Rani,

I'm pretty sure @Bridget is the person you will want to get in touch with about being able to submit articles on the Community.

Thanks!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2020

Thank You @Jimmy Seddon 

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 5, 2020

Hi @Monika Rani ! Shoot me an email to bsauer@atlassian.com - I will tell you all about the Atlassian Authors program! Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for the heads up :)

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2020

Hi @Bridget ,

I hope you are doing well!

I have sent you an email but I didn't get any response from your side, day after yesterday sent you to follow- up email too.

Can you please help me so that I can submit my article.

Thank You

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2020

Hi @Jimmy Seddon 

I am still waiting for a response from @Bridget

Can you please help me with this?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2020

@Monika Rani I really wish there was more I could do but unfortunately I don't have those kind of powers here :(

The best I can do for you is to also poke @Bridget in hopes that she sees this!

Sorry I can't be more help.

-Jimmy

Like Monika Rani likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 16, 2020

Apologies, @Monika Rani , I've been under the weather. Getting to your email now!

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2020

@Bridget Thank you so much.

I got the option now :)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2020

Sorry @Bridget, I hope you're feeling better now!

Bridget
Community Manager
April 16, 2020

Much better! Thank you, Jimmy, for the help as always! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events