On this day

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

Good day everyone,

This will be like a game where each one of us can share something that happened on this date (January 12)

It could be a topic of your choice that can be of interest to the whole community.

For me, I prefer to stay away from politics, and religion so no one gets offended.

Let's get started!!

Best,

Fadoua

January 12.jpg

2 comments

Comment

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

I will start that on this date so many lives were lost in Haiti's Earthquake. I had a coworker from Haiti. We lived the whole stressful situation with him as he couldn't get hold of anyone from his family.

Some of his family members who made it through the earthquake, had some repercussions related to the earthquake. Very sad days 😔

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

Hi @Fadoua 

I would like to comment on something calmer, after two days of intense snow, which we are not used to happening, we appreciate being well and keeping precious pictures to remember.

Cheers

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events