cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Year's Resolutions with Trello

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2018

As we are nearing the end of 2018, many are reflecting on the year and planning for the best year ever in 2019. I found this Trello Inspiration board and wanted to share, for those of you that like to do New Year's Resolutions. 

https://trello.com/b/uGcMEnGt/new-years-resolutions

I plan to be more mindful, get outside as often as possible, read more books, take more vacation time - those are just a few on my list for now.

Would love to hear what you plan to do in 2019 :) 

1 comment

Sid
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2018

2018 was a bit busy year for me, I would like take vacation and spend more time with family & friends :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2018

Thanks for sharing @Sid - I hope you get your wish and will take more time to spend with family, friends and vacation. All the best for 2019!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events