Need Feedback from the Atlassian Community Leaders

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2021

Hi All Community Leaders,

I need help and guidance from you to become Atlassian Community Leader. I have followed all the guidelines as mentioned by Atlassian Here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/How-to-become-an-Atlassian-Community-Leader/ba-p/658008

I want you to please have a look to my profile. Let me know if I need to do something else to apply for this.

Really Looking for your feedbacks and guidance. @Jimmy Seddon @John Funk  @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

Thank You!

Monika

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

Hi @Monika Rani,

My best advice is to keep being a consistent, positive voice in the Community. 

I'll be honest that's all I was doing when the Community Managers extended an invitation to me to join the Community Leaders program.

-Jimmy

Like Monika Rani likes this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2021

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon for your advice.

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

@Monika Rani have you filled out the application?

HTH,
KGM

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2021

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen  Yes I did fingers crossed :)

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2021

Wish you all the best @Monika Rani 

Like Monika Rani likes this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2021

Hi @Monika Rani

what I found especially useful, and also entertaining, was the webinar about it.
Have you attended the one in December?

If so, I'd don't wait and file an application like Kristjan said above

Here are the last post about the webinars - I saw you posted there already.

Cheers,
Daniel

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2021

@Daniel Ebers  Yes I have attended the webinar and filled the application also.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

Hi Monika - best of luck to you with the application. I have enjoyed reading your articles and seeing the videos. 

Mainly, just be present in the Community and be helpful to people in as positive way as possible. Though some people need a stern talking to sometimes  :-)

Just provide good answers or point them to the right places to find information that helps them. Always try to be a servant leader. 

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2021

Thank you @John Funk 

Like John Funk likes this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2021

Thank you All for your advises. 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events