More signups for Friday fun!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 28, 2018

New Friday fun signup thread here!

Want to get in on the Friday fun action and earn the Friday funmaker badge? Sign up below! You can post the Friday fun thread once it's Friday at Atlassian HQ in Sydney.

Claim your spot in the comments! 

Friday, April 20: @Jodi LeBlanc

Friday, April 27: @Davin Studer

Friday, May 4: @Steve Thornhill

Friday, May 11: @Thomas Schlegel

Friday, May 18: @Mirek

Friday, May 25: @Jonny Adams

Friday, June 1: @Omar Herrera

Friday, June 8: @zack

Friday, June 15: @Kelsie Zika

Friday, June 22: @Brittany Wispell

Friday, June 29: @Heth Siemer

Friday, July 6: @Alana Fernando

Friday, July 13: @Aswin Achuthan

Friday, July 20: @Meg Holbrook

As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!

28 comments

Comment

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2018

Ah, new page. Then again:

I want to place a reservation for May, 11th - a very special Friday 😄

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 28, 2018

You're already on there, @Thomas Schlegel! :D 

Is it your birthday, hmmmm? 🎂

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2018

No, unfortunately I have birthday  only once a year. My last Friday fun in November was birthday fun.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 28, 2018

Hmm I guess I'll have to keep guessing. 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 28, 2018

You'll never guess, it's an European and Australian thing. But that's all I will tell for now

Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2018

Can I take a random number please? :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 28, 2018

For the sake of randomness I rolled my tiny dice, which came up with 4, so I will put you in May 4! 🙂

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 11.17.49 AM.png

Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2018

I need those dice :)

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 1, 2018

Dude you got Star Wars day! May the fourth be with you.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 1, 2018

@Steve Thornhill I love miniature things!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 3, 2018

May the fourth be with you, @Steve Thornhill! You can launch your Friday fun thread anytime :) 

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 1, 2018

@Monique vdB I'll do April 27.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 1, 2018

You got it @Davin Studer!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 1, 2018

Tagging @Brittany Wispell, @Kelsie Zika@Kyle Moseley,  @Hector David, and Joshua Yamdogo @ Adaptavist!  There's room for everyone in the Friday fun queue, so come on down.

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2018

I can do June 22nd! 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 1, 2018

Yay! Feels so far away, doesn't it?

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2018

Yeah but the May dates available and beginning of June dates I'm out of town! 

Can't wait :) 

Kelsie Zika March 3, 2018

I'd LOVE to sign up for June 15th--that's my birthday!!
But I only use Atlassian when at work, and I'm not here on Fridays (nor Thursdays)
:(

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 7, 2018

@Kelsie Zika you could post it on Wednesday, and I'll wait to feature it until Friday!

Kelsie Zika March 7, 2018

Okay, @Monique vdB! how does it work? Do I just post about something interesting/an activity/game? Is there an article on here I can read about Friday Fun Day? :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 8, 2018

@Kelsie Zika you can browse all the previous Friday fun threads right here to get an idea of the types of things people post. I'll put you in for the 15th and let me know if you still need ideas! :) 

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2018

@Monique vdB I'll do in June 1.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 7, 2018

@Omar Herrera great, you're all signed up!

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2018

@Monique vdB- let me try to post something on May, 18 :) .. if slot is still free of course :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 9, 2018

You got it, @Mirek!

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2018

@Monique vdB I'd like the next available Friday, please.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 9, 2018

You're all signed up for May 25, @Jonny Adams 😃

zack
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2018

@Monique vdB I will take that last spot! June 8th

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 12, 2018

Awesome! Added you (and then added another empty spot for the next person) 🙃

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2018

Pst. May I take the last spot?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 28, 2018

Added you -- and added some more slots! Yay fun! 🎉

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2018

WAIT! June 27th is a Wednesday. I'm assuming the 29th?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 28, 2018

🤭 Oops.

Um, I mean, that was a test to see if you were paying attention. You passed!! ⭐️

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2018

May I take  July 6 ?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 5, 2018

@Alana Fernando absolutely!!

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2018

Thanks @Monique vdB 🤗

Aswin Achuthan
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2018

@Monique vdBI'll do on July 13 🙃

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 6, 2018

All set! :D

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2018

I'm excited! It's my turn this Friday :)

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 19, 2018

Sign me up!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 19, 2018

You are signed up, and the thread is rolled over!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Off-topic-discussions/Even-more-signups-for-Friday-fun/m-p/778813#M1083

You also are in charge of Miscellaneous Mondays in the meantime. Feel free to deputize ;) 

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 20, 2018

Bringing sexy back to Mondays since '18

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 17, 2018

@Mirek, you can post your Friday fun thread anytime!

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2018

Will do! Thanks! :)

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 18, 2018

@Monique vdB Wish to take again! How about July 27? :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 18, 2018

@Mahesh S the new thread is here! Next available is August 3 so I will pencil you in. Let me know if you want to move to one of the other available dates :)

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2018

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 24, 2018

It's Friday in Sydney, @Jonny Adams!! Feel free to start your thread anytime. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 31, 2018

@Omar Herrera you're up and can post anytime! Looking forward to some Friday fun!

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 31, 2018

It's ready and time to fun :D

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 7, 2018

@zack, it's Friday in Sydney and you're up! :) 

zack
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2018

Posted!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 14, 2018

@Kelsie Zika happy almost birthday! You can post your thread anytime!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 21, 2018

@Brittany Wispell you can post your Friday fun anytime; it's Friday in Sydney!! :) 

Mesut Yilmazyildirim
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2018

Can I also take a random Friday?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 27, 2018

@Mesut Yilmazyildirim yes! I gave you November 1 :) 

Michele Lim [Cprime] June 27, 2018

Hi Monique!

When is the next available Friday Fun slot? Would love to write one please!

Thanks! 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 27, 2018

We are all the way in October now, @Michele Lim [cPrime]! Here is the thread, I can sign you up for the 26th!

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 28, 2018

Wow.. November already?! :) .. that is getting close to end of the year :) Hope that everyone will remember to post something :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 28, 2018

@Mirek I make sure to remind people, and if they forget, @BiancaE can do it 😉

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 28, 2018

@Heth Siemer, you're up! Feel free to start the thread anytime! 

(P.S. My daughter got towards the end of Goblet of Fire yesterday and did not take the Cedric thing well. 😔) 

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 28, 2018

How did you know what my Friday Fun is about?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 28, 2018

HOW DID I?!?! OoooooOoooOooooo.

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2018

@Alana Fernando it's Friday in Sydney and your turn has come! ☺️

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2018
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2018

you were so on it!

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2018

😃

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 31, 2019

@Monique vdB 

Can I do it today :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 3, 2019

@Poorvi Jhawar our next slot is April 10! Friday Fun is very popular 🤣 

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 3, 2019

@Monique vdB Hahah, yes realised it a bit later. I'm actually booked in on your birthday :P

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 3, 2019

I figured that out a bit later too... hahaha 🤣

Like Poorvi Jhawar likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events