Miscellaneous Monday - Which Pills Would You Take?

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2020

Happy Monday everyone!

So for this MMM, I was sent a picture in a group WhatsApp that I thought might be fun to share:

The Bookworm Pills.jpeg

You can take any two, but please remember if you want to give reasons try not to give spoilers (especially for the Sacrifice Pill!) because you can bet that there will be someone in the Community who hasn't read that book and you don't want to spoil it for them!

Mine are: The Sacrifice Pill (for reasons that I won't go into!) and the Travel Pill - Discworld

7 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2020

Mine are life pill and travel pill :)

Like # people like this
Tanya C May 11, 2020

Amnesia Pill - Snow Flower and the Secret Fan - It moved me tears in several chapters.  

Travel Pill - The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - Narnia is enchanting.

Like # people like this
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2020

Oooo, good choices!

Like Tanya C likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 11, 2020

Amnesia Pill for I Capture the Castle, and Travel Pill for the Harry Potter universe (minus the whole Voldemort thing) 

Like # people like this
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2020

Totally agree with the Harry Potter Universe, that would be so much fun!

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 11, 2020

Body Pill: Very tempted to switch bodies with Hans Christian Andersen's Thumbelina. Would be so fun to be very small ... but only for like a day or two. 

Travel Pill: I would travel to the Elven Kingdom of Rivendell! Spring break '2021 anybody? 

Like # people like this
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2020

I'll come too @Bridget 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2020

I'm not an avid reader, by when I do read books what I really enjoy are books that expand the universe and lore of video games I play.  World of Warcraft, love it or hate it, has a fantastic set of authors who have written some wonderful books to expand on the story and setting the games exist in.

A) Travel Pill: I would love to travel to the World of Azeroth.  Nothing else needs to be said.

B) Amnesia Pill: The War of the Ancients Trilogy was a fantastic read!  I have never read a set of books that quickly ever and I'd love to be that engaged in a story again!

Like Esme Crutchley likes this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2020

I want all! but if need to choose 2, I will go with,

1. Body Pill - I want to become The Hulk
  2. Sacrifice Pill - To revive Master Yoda!
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2020

Ooh, this is interesting! 

Amnesia pill A Wrinkle in Time. My favorite childhood book.

Travel pill Middle Earth

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events