Miscellaneous Monday - Where's my Coffee with Jexo (#PM72 Edition)

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2022

Many of us look forward to a caffeine infused Monday morning wake up call from @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ and @Biro Florin from Jexo. It's usually a quick shot of great tasting espresso with headline news from the Atlassian Ecosystem. It feels like:

So on this Monday where is the fresh ground goodness? Well, Jexo isn't here this week with a Monday morning coffee. They're giving us an all-you-can-drink feast of programming over the next 72 hours with the #PM72 summit! They are bringing the best and brightest from the Atlassian Community together for (72) hours of content that is sure to fuel your week, month, summer and remainder of 2022!

That's more like:

So today's Miscellaneous Monday is dedicated to Jexo for organizing and coordinating the #PM72 Summit for all of us to enjoy. 

Here's your call to action:

1. Sign up for the summit!
  2. Post in the comments below your favorite *anything* from the summit - speaker, set-up, topic, content, etc. 
  3. Don't forget to thank anyone and everyone that has participated!

And when you come off the rush from this weeklong coffee, remember we'll all be here with you!

21 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2022

I love the comparison @Andy Gladstone!

On of the coolest things I have seen leading up to the event is the augmented reality shirts for PM72, that Nikki & Biro shared a while back.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon YES! I saw those on LinkedIn as well, can't wait to see the swag in production. My clock is counting down...

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro June 13, 2022

Hahaha, awesome @Andy Gladstone !!! 🤗😃🥳🚀

I love the comparison, too! ☕️😁

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2022

@Andy Gladstone I just logged in to the community to check my notifications and saw this 😁 It made my day, thank you 💜

By the way, I just published the news roundup on the community as well, have a look 👉 https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Welcome-Center-articles/%EF%B8%8F-Weekly-Atlassian-News-Roundup-13th-June-2022/ba-p/2053980#M1379

So you don't miss your week's updates ☕️

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2022

Oh and PM72 is still on! Join us here 👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMYnUIKRCuw

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2022

Of course I’ll be watching @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ . I am traveling all day, but my constant companion will be the PM72 content on YouTube. 

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2022

Brilliant GIFs!! They are hilarious.

I am on my 10th coffee of the week, although I am getting good sleep, honest!
Biro made me promise not to try and stay up all 72hr to watch absolutely everything.

🤭☕️

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2022

I am vying for the prize of most unique locations to watch from. 24+ hours in and I have now watched from:

1. My office in Brooklyn Navy Yard, Brooklyn, NY
  2. My home office
  3. My bedroom
  4. LaGuardia New York Airport
  5. Toronto Pearson Airport
  6. 20,000ft above Montreal, Canada (right now)

Still plan on getting these geomarkers:

1. Halifax Stanfield Airport
  2. Fox Harb'r Nova Scotia

May not be the 72 hour marathon you were asked not to hold, but I think still pretty good.

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2022

Wow..... 🤯 That is some serious jet setting.

Looking forward to your summary article on Community next week @Andy Gladstone !

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2022

@Andy Gladstone , thanks for the reminder on the event. I'm late but registered now and plan to attend as much as possible.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2022

It was only a Summit until now. Once @Jack Brickey joins, it becomes a party!

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2022

and what a party it was!

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 15, 2022

@Andy Gladstone , thanks for sharing! I will follow the end of the event...it seems interesting.

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 17, 2022

I should have paid more attention to miscellaneous Monday post. Looks like a great event that I missed out on.  Thanks for posting I was able to sign up to be notified of future events.

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2022

Hi Brant!

Happy you like the PM72 event. Even if you missed our 72 hours live stream last week you can still watch the talks.

We're going to be publishing one talk per day at 2 PM UTC starting today on our youtube channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/c/JexoApps

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2022

This is just a test associated with Kudos tally SW. @Monique vdB 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 22, 2022

@Jack Brickey looks like this one worked! :) 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2022

Glad my post can be of assistance!

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 27, 2022

This is just a test associated with Kudos tally SW

Like # people like this
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2022

Ah.!! I missed the event too. Hope you all had good fun.

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2022

Did someone say coffee?

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 25, 2022

I've given up smoking.  I've been smoking for 50 years.  I still need coffee.

Like # people like this
Connor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2022

I missed the event, but I like coffee. FEATURE-IMAGE

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 26, 2022

When Monday becomes Tuesday.

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 27, 2022

I also missed the event, but I love coffee! 

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2022

Even if we missed that event...coffe is the only thing that we need on monday morning

Coffee Need Coffee GIF - Coffee Need Coffee Coffee Addict - Discover &  Share GIFs

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2022

Looks like I missed this event! However, on the bright side, I'll start drinking coffee with Jexo!

Thanx for sharing this @Andy Gladstone!

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2022

There's always time for coffee with a friend.

Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2022

Need to follow the Dr's instructions

img.png

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

Sadly due to recent events I've had to give up coffee :( 

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2022

I loved it @Andy Gladstone 

but I need to give up as per my doctor suggestion. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events