Miscellaneous Monday - The Weather Outside is Frightful!

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2018

Greetings from the west coast of the United States where it is finally starting to feel little bit like fall here! 

It was 90 degrees (32.2c) well into October and then the state burned down through November ;-;

This past week though, we have had a few wonderful storms which have settled us into the crisp/cool season we've been needing. 

20181203_084925-01.jpeg

Today I want to know - what does it look like in your corner of the world? Our south of the equator friends are going into summer and those to the east of me have had immense amounts of rain. Share the view from your window today and remember to have an AWESOME week - because I appreciate each and every one of you and your contributions to this 'place'.

3 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 3, 2018

It's no New England, but I love that our little street has fall colors! This is the sidewalk in front of my house, because I'm working from home today. 

fall.jpg

Like Meg Holbrook likes this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2018

Awwww, I love our tiny fall!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2018

I miss the fall seasons in NC. Austin, with the live oaks and cedars just don’t produce. There are a few trees here and there but nothing as specas the mountains of NC.

celina cruz March 22, 2019

Hi, 

it's spring ! 

The weather is amazing ! I love sunny days 

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events