Miscellaneous Monday - The Attitude of Gratitude

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2018

It's nearing the end of the year and I feel like I've experienced an immense amount of personal and professional growth. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for an amazing group of peers in this industry who push me to always do my best.

Our little communi-team family does such a wonderful job of encouraging each other and I want to take a moment to give shout outs and say a few nice things about each of them. (More popcorn speeches @Stephanie Grice) -

Read on below and then comment with some shout-outs of your own. 

#lovefest2019 #wearethebestcommunity

@Erica Moss: I've said it before and I'll say it again - you rock. I think you do a wonderful job of outreach and support from a Champion perspective and I continue to see you do amazing things every day (which includes mad photography skills). You contribute so much to this little slice of the internet.

@Monique vdB: INVALUABLE member of this community and the reason that we get to earn sweet badges every month. If I have questions, you go above and beyond to connect me with the person that has the answers. You're so willing to jump in and support anyone who needs it - and that is so admirable. 

@Scott Theus@Jack Brickey@Fadoua@Thomas Schlegel@miikhy@Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_@Jodi LeBlancand holycow so many other people in the champion program who I can't even tag because tags are weird-  I am SO lucky to have you all as a resource for bouncing ideas back and forth, sending dumb GIFs, and enabling each other's nerdy tendencies. You are all why this community is one of the best around and I feel like we will continue to do amazing things in 2019. 

See you all in VEGAS for selfies - happy new year!!

7 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2018

Oh wow thanks @Meg Holbrook! I do agree with every single word you typed. The two fairy tales are irreplaceable.

Each champion is unique. I love how we all treat each other. It feels to me like I knew all of you for a long time.

All the best

Cheers,

Fadoua

Like # people like this
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2018

Awww....thanks @Meg Holbrook

jim-carrey-the-mask-thank-you-memes.jpg

Like # people like this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2018

ahahahahaha

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2018

@Meg Holbrook, nice article! It is truly an exceptional group of folks that I really enjoy engaging with as often as I can! Here are some others (w/o duplications) that I really appreciate!

@Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-@Maura K@Daniel Eads, etc. etc.....

and of course.... @Meg Holbrook!

#lovefest2019 feeeeeel the luv

Like # people like this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2018

Agree with ALLLLLL of the above - Especially @Maura Kwho is like the silent guiding light steering our destinies. 

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 10, 2018

maura.png

Indeed...

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2018

@Jack Brickey strikes again (in the best way possible).

Like Maura K likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 10, 2018

@Meg Holbrook to the dulcet sounds of yacht rock, of course....

I appreciate you so much! And this whole post! And my whole team! And all of the Champions! And this whole Community! 🌈

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2018

Just a friendly reminder:

tenor

Thank you for these good vibes on a Monday afternoon — and for bringing your best self to us every day. 😄

Like # people like this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2018

I'm not as involved on the community as most of you, but I see the genuine care people bring to helping others (whether thats by answering an easy questions about Confluence, a tricky one about Jira, or sharing where to grab a good drink in your part of the world) and it makes me so happy!

❤️

Like # people like this
Maura K
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2018

Thank you for the kind shout out @Meg Holbrook and @Jack Brickey! I could not be more thrilled to be a part of this amazing communi-team. One of my 2019 goals is not to be so silent on the community (watch what you wish for 😉 )... Also, thank you for the visual@Jack Brickey! It is great motivation. 2019 here we come!

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 11, 2018

Love this post so much @Meg Holbrook - thank for including me :) I feel the same about you and our other fellow champions, as well as Erica and Monique - what an amazing group. Although we haven't all met each other in-person it is a strong virtual bond via this community. Can't wait to finally see you all in Vegas! Fingers crossed :) 

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 11, 2018

I'm also looking forward to Las Vegas to meet some of the people that go with the familiar avatars and names from this Community.

Like # people like this

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events