Miscellaneous Monday - Team '22 Edition

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2022

This week thousands of Atlassian product users, partners and employees will descend on Las Vegas for Team '22. One of the highlights of Team is the Team Awards ceremony, announcing the winners of the 2022 Team of the Year, Best in Class Technical and Best in Class Non-Technical. 

The finalists were culled from hundreds of submissions by community members - and in the end there are three finalists in each of the categories. While there can only be one winner, we believe that every team that uses Atlassian tools to manage their processes and create teams that are highly functional, efficient and effective, is a winner.

So here is your chance to give a shout-out to one of your teams or team members that may not be a finalist for this year's award, but is a gold medal winner in your opinion. Whether it's a team or an individual, regardless of whether they are part of this community - give them a shout out in the comments and let's celebrate all of the Teams and Teammates that make our work lives great each and every day.

16 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2022

I want to recognize the Cardknox Customer Service Team. They have utilized Confluence to create over 400 unique pages related to the Cardknox Payments Gateway. These pages have become the backbone for our customer support and have not only served as documentation of our best practices, but have inspired others to become contributors to our ever-growing Confluence site. They are an awesome front line team and are a key to our 98.5+% CSAT ratings.

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2022

Amazing use of Confluence, Cardknox Customer Service Team!

Like # people like this
James Richards
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2022

I'm not sure I could pick just one. But I see examples everywhere of great use of Atlassian products.

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2022

I have one JSM team that is really stretching the limits when I compare to the rest of the bunch. My Drone team is heavily leveraging Automation and APIs to integrate with partners, customers and internal ERP system to track issues and stay aligned with our customer service orders. As a result we are not only seeing growth with our current customers but also with new opportunities. In addition to JSM the team is the biggest adopter of Confluence.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2022

Thanks for sharing @Jack Brickey . It is always amazing when teams focused on Revenue Preservation can become sources of Revenue Generation! They are winners in my book! 

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2022

I can't really share anything that teams outside Atlassian are doing (although I've seen some great examples over the last year!), so I'll nominate some prize-ineligible teams building Point A products. On the other hand, the hard work that's gone into these will be on display this week at Team... But I still think it's pretty awesome how we use our own products to build our products! The synergy between Confluence teams and new products in particular is pretty amazing - I love seeing learnings in Confluence get leveraged in new stuff!

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2022

Like @James Richards there isn't just one... So, I am keeping my eye on these posts to see what everyone is recommending and then researching those recommendations.  Keep them coming!

Like # people like this
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
April 7, 2022

TIL Team Awards are a thing!

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2022

The A-Team is the best ever @Antonio Panaia [Herzum]  @[deleted] 

tumblr_mzcgf6OpA31tooympo1_640

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2022

I would like to recognize my Human Resources & Business and Finance Departments for working together to create a single service desk and knowledge base to support out Workday implementation.  Everyone from payroll to recruiting came together to ensure that the customer (our employees) came first.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2022

Thanks for sharing. HR Teams are usually unsung heroes. They deserve the spotlight more often. 

Like # people like this
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
April 11, 2022

Totally agree with you guys. 

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
April 8, 2022

I am pretty sure that every Atlassian team deserves this!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2022

Like Elizabeth Barr likes this
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2022

We hired 3 new colleagues by the beginning of the year. Two of them are just after the college and they are helping us with Cloud migrations projects. Another girl is our new Atlassian Solution Architect and she had her first workshop with customer yesterday. All of them are absolutely amazing. So I'd like to celebrate everyone who is the fresh "atlassian" :)

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2022

Love the addition of awarding the prize to new team members. We often overlook how important their contributions are. Nice to see you are providing them the tools to succeed in life by giving them access to and training in Atlassian Tools!

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 9, 2022

I am really intrigued by what Incident management can bring to the table with all the integrations!!

Our team is already working on integrating new features in the Incident management lifecycle with Statuspage, GitHub, Slack, Opsgenie, Prometheus tools

Other than the Incident management, Support Portals for different Services are all automated if they are general requests with Ops Chat Integrations

Thanks,
Pramodh

Like Sri Kumar likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2022

Thanks for this post @Andy Gladstone!

The R&D Labs team at Arctic Wolf is fantastic these guys who started 100% remotely have found a way to manage both on-prem and cloud infrastructure to ensure that the development teams are not roadblocked or bottle-necked in completing their tasks.  And, our IT team isn't overwhelmed with requests.

Great work guys!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2022

Without R&D there would be no P&L! gotta show the love for the team!

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2022

One team we should add to the list is one that is often forgotten.  Our family and friends that support us and help us grow no matter what we do, where we work, how old we get, etc. They are there for us!

Like Srinatha T likes this
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
April 11, 2022

@Brant Schroeder , so true. Thanks for mentioning this. 

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2022

Everyone who are working hard for this community would deserve this !!

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 19, 2022

+1

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2022

I work closely with our SharePoint team who make tons of great apps and sites for us internally. 

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 26, 2022

Watching.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events