Miscellaneous Monday - Show me your tshirt problem!

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2018

Everyone knows that Atlassian is a tshirt company with a software problem, but I don't think Atlassians are the only ones with this problem. 

I just had new team shirts delivered! It's so much fun designing and sending off to the printers, and I'm like a kid when new ones arrive. 

Show me your awesome team shirts!

shipit.jpg

5 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2018

I just counted mine - 20 geeky shirts, then 15 Atlassian and 20 Adaptavist.  Only got two pairs of Atlassian socks though.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2018

I'm imagining a wall of shadow boxed tshirts meticulously framed and lit... Tshirt hall o' fame style. 

I think I walked out of Summit with a new wardrobe last year. Only one pair of socks though (which my son stole). I'm a non-sock-wearing kind of lady anyway. 

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2018

I'm sorry but I need to confiscate those Atlassian socks... for reasons....

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2018

Nah, just a stick with hangers.  Pretty much this, with more black and Charlie logos.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2018

Nic, you're breaking the illusion in my mind. 

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2018

I don't have any fantastically punny shirts from Atlassian, but I do have a few random product shirts (Confluence, Jira, some for Bob Swift, Storyteller, and I think I have one for Service Rocket).

However, one of my hobbies is to stream video games on Twitch... and a viewer sent me two fantastic shirts he printed for me (in context, the majority of the world calls me Heth):

#HethFails (my Twitch hashtag)

It's a Heth thing. You wouldn't understand.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2018

Same, lots of product shirts, but nothing that really stands out. 

Our household watches a lot of twitch, I will have to look you up! It's awesome that one of your subs made you shirts, that's basically rockstar status, amirite? 

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2018

https://tinyurl.com/HethFails

I'm wearing one of the shirts in that.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2018

You're wearing a tiara, and that's all that matters. 

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2018

I wear that tiara pretty much every day at work. I'm a mother lovin' princess, biscuits! ;)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 19, 2018

Love this post @Meg Holbrook ❤️ I don’t have any cool tshirts not even one sadly! But I do have super cool Atlassian socks 🧦 💕 Does that count? :)

6F172461-7115-4EAB-A55D-CE83B1F1D59C.jpeg

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 20, 2018

Love those, and they totally count!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 20, 2018

I give most of my shirts to my husband because I don't like shirts without a V-neck! But of course when we had community shirts made for last Summit, I ordered V-neck ones. So this is my favorite Atlassian shirt! (It says "Atlassian Community" under the slogan.) 

Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 10.59.03 AM.png

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 20, 2018

I thought I was the only one... Whenever I get shirts at conferences, I just ask for my husband's size unless I think the shirt is AMAZING. 

I love that you have a Community shirt ^_^

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 20, 2018

@Meg Holbrook send me your shirt size for women's and I'll see what I can do!

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 20, 2018

giphy

You're so good to me @Mo --> Large

<3

Like LarryBrock likes this
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2018

Interesting... looks like others have had and solved this exact problem!
https://www.instructables.com/id/Turning-a-Crew-Neck-Into-a-V-Neck/

But choosing the styles for swag is also a great option if you've got that power :)

Denise Unterwurzacher [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2018

I solved the first 5 years of my Atlassian t-shirt problem like this (and I'm stockpiling for the 10yr version!):

quilt.jpg

Like # people like this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 30, 2018

love this so much ;-; 

Nicely done, now I want to go dig out my sewing machine!

Jill Moloney February 10, 2019

That is awesome!  From someone who used to be responsible for making quilts/manufacturing, I designed something like this for Tommy Hilfiger!

Like LarryBrock likes this

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events