It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Miscellaneous Monday - Morning Rituals

Meg Community Leader Jul 02, 2018
Morning all and Happy Monday!

I'm on vacation today, but thought I'd pop in and see how your day was going. I'm sitting at my local coffee shop, enjoying a sweet tea with my youngest and my husband, soaking up the morning sunshine. (Not to gloat or anything).

How are you kicking off your week? Anything special you do to activate Monday beast mode?

Cheers to another week, my friends.

3 comments

Scott Theus Community Leader Jul 02, 2018

Two words: "More Coffee."

Alana Fernando Community Leader Jul 02, 2018

I know this is weird but every Monday, I think "only 4 days to go till Saturday" some how this cheer me up! 

@Meg I missed this post because I was also on vacation! But it's Monday and I just had a big cappuccino, which is how I kick off my morning. I drink coffee while writing my to-do list and setting myself up to attack the week!

I put too many things on my to-do list, somehow I can't help biting off more than I can chew, every single week....

Comment

Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

What is your fitness mantra? How do you keep yourself fit?

For this week's Friday Fun I thought it might be good to know how everyone in the community keep themselves fit. So how do you keep yourself fit? Do you go to Gym or you do yoga or something differe...

747 views 98 16
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you