Miscellaneous Monday - Morning Rituals

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2018
Morning all and Happy Monday!

I'm on vacation today, but thought I'd pop in and see how your day was going. I'm sitting at my local coffee shop, enjoying a sweet tea with my youngest and my husband, soaking up the morning sunshine. (Not to gloat or anything).

How are you kicking off your week? Anything special you do to activate Monday beast mode?

Cheers to another week, my friends.

3 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2018

Two words: "More Coffee."

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2018

I know this is weird but every Monday, I think "only 4 days to go till Saturday" some how this cheer me up! 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 16, 2018

@Meg Holbrook I missed this post because I was also on vacation! But it's Monday and I just had a big cappuccino, which is how I kick off my morning. I drink coffee while writing my to-do list and setting myself up to attack the week!

I put too many things on my to-do list, somehow I can't help biting off more than I can chew, every single week....

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events