Miscellaneous Monday - CreatatronV3

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2018

You may remember, not so long ago, that together we invented the most evil of machines:

The Destructo5000

The effects of missing Durian rippled over nations. Complete chaos as goat cheese suddenly vanishes, leaving France on the brink of war. 

Despite the destruction we've wreaked, we press on. Recent advances in science and technology have once again laughed in the face of what is possible and allowed us the opportunity to replicate any one object without limit!

Do you use your power for good? Do you hoard your newest discovery for yourself?

Comment below and let the Miscellaneous Monday begin!

giphy

2 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2018

Now this is a conundrum...how can I reconcile my desire to live a life of comfort, free from worry over fulfilling Maslow's needs for me and mine while at the same time helping others? I want to use my power for good, I tell you!

An unlimited supply of rice to feed the world? How would I ship it from my house in Cleveland?  How do I give everyone enough rice to eat for the rest of their lives without collapsing the rice market and ruining rice farmers everywhere?

Gold? I saw Hudson Hawk back in the 1990's and I remember the Mayflower's evil plot.

No...I think I'll just bring back the goat cheese, thank you very much. I like France the way it is.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2018

Goat cheese, here here!

I enjoy the consideration you put into shipping concerns and collapsing the world economy. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 21, 2018

Okay I'm thinking a carbon-capture device like this one in Switzerland. Since the problem is that they are expensive, I will sell them on a sliding scale to every country in the world, both saving the planet and making myself rich. I can use the money to do more good in the world, but also buy myself a baller hot tub. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 11.36.11 AM.png

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2018

Captain Planet, she's our hero! Gonna take pollution down to ZERO!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events