Highlighted

Miscellaneous Monday - CreatatronV3

Meg Holbrook Community Champion May 21, 2018

You may remember, not so long ago, that together we invented the most evil of machines:

The Destructo5000

The effects of missing Durian rippled over nations. Complete chaos as goat cheese suddenly vanishes, leaving France on the brink of war. 

Despite the destruction we've wreaked, we press on. Recent advances in science and technology have once again laughed in the face of what is possible and allowed us the opportunity to replicate any one object without limit!

Do you use your power for good? Do you hoard your newest discovery for yourself?

Comment below and let the Miscellaneous Monday begin!

giphy

2 comments

Scott Theus Community Champion May 21, 2018

Now this is a conundrum...how can I reconcile my desire to live a life of comfort, free from worry over fulfilling Maslow's needs for me and mine while at the same time helping others? I want to use my power for good, I tell you!

An unlimited supply of rice to feed the world? How would I ship it from my house in Cleveland?  How do I give everyone enough rice to eat for the rest of their lives without collapsing the rice market and ruining rice farmers everywhere?

Gold? I saw Hudson Hawk back in the 1990's and I remember the Mayflower's evil plot.

No...I think I'll just bring back the goat cheese, thank you very much. I like France the way it is.

Goat cheese, here here!

I enjoy the consideration you put into shipping concerns and collapsing the world economy. 

Okay I'm thinking a carbon-capture device like this one in Switzerland. Since the problem is that they are expensive, I will sell them on a sliding scale to every country in the world, both saving the planet and making myself rich. I can use the money to do more good in the world, but also buy myself a baller hot tub. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 11.36.11 AM.png

Captain Planet, she's our hero! Gonna take pollution down to ZERO!

Comment

Community showcase
Published Aug 31, 2018 in Off-topic

Atlassian Articles: Everything you need to know

Why you should start writing Articles You've joined the Community to uplevel your knowledge of Atlassian products. You've done just that by asking/answering Questions, participating in Discussions,...

162 views 1 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you