cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miscellaneous Monday - Christmas Pets that "suffer"

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2021

Many (if not all?) of have pets and they are extremely near and dear to us!

Whether it's a classic cat or dog, or maybe something more extreme like a kimono dragon or a shire horse, the critters are well and truly part of the family!

This is why when it comes to Christmas they are often (and most certainly unwillingly) dragged into the festive fun.

Just check out what I did to our poor Peachy the other morning when I got her all nice and dressed up ready for the celebrations...!!! 😻😹🎄🎅

So for this week's Miscellaneous Monday, and with Christmas fast approaching, we would love to know how your pets will be suffering (for want of a better word.. let's be honest: 'enjoying' is not the way to describe it!) your love of the festive period!

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 13.44.07.png

3 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro December 20, 2021

Well done @Fun Man Andy

BTW, it is an excellent topic for this period. Your Peachy looks great. She's so beautiful in her Christmas costume!! 😻

But, unfortunately, our dog Benjamin doesn't like clothes, hehehe! So, we can't put anything on him unless it is the collar to walk. 😄🐶❤️

20210215_145007.jpg.     20210215_161047.jpg

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

Hah hah! So glad you liked! 😻 🎄👏

What an adorable little bubbah!! Is he a young'un still? He looks youthful ! 🤔

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2021

Haaaaa - one of my friends posted photos of her cat and dog in holiday sweaters she purchased for them.

I pity them. 😅

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 21, 2021

#YEET!
Love it ! ! ! 😂🤣👏👏

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2021

Neither of ours suffer much at Christmas.

George isn't too fond of other humans being in her nap space (she's not that fond of us being in it except when she has unmet needs like an empty food bowl), but it's hardly "suffering".

Morticia is the other way around, kind of likes a bit more human company, but I think she does suffer a bit more than George.  To try to be nice about it, let's just say it can't be that nice an experience having to get rid of the results of her first "christmas carol" of the year (I have to empty the litter tray).  You know, the one that goes "Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, thine ornaments are history!".  Fortunately, she loses interest after tasting the first snippet of plastic leaf, ribbon or bauble string, so it's not too worrying.  This year, she's not chewed, just pushed it over once, and tried to re-arrange the parcels a bit, to make sure hers is right at the front for Caturday.

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 21, 2021

Oh my Nic!!
We have some interesting tales this end when it comes to pets and christmas.
My poor missus had to chase little Peachy round the house the other day to assist with extraction.... silly string from one of the ornaments would not come naturally..... 😳🙀

Love the idea of "Caturday"! 

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events